Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cmsracing.com ACC Server Connection Details

Default cmsracing.com ACC Server Connection Details

CMS ACC Server is listed as follows in the multiplayer lobby:

Server Name = cmsracing.com GT3 Series

password = cmsrocks

note to search for the server, simply search for cms or cmsracing. Do not include the .com or you won't find it.
    Last edited by davidan; 06-14-2019 at 04:33 PM.

my personal motorsports blog

Just ran a few laps on the server, didn't notice anything unusual happening.

Looks good to go!

And ahhh, cars with brakes and cornering ability
    Understeer, you SEE the tree you crash into. Oversteer you HEAR the tree you crash into.

Quote Originally Posted by kcheeb View Post
    And ahhh, cars with brakes and cornering ability
    Depends on the car, with the Lamborghini you either brake or turn, not both at the same time

I don't know if you guys read Aris's blog on the official forums, he has one for each released car, worth the time!
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...A1n-gt3.53398/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...1st-gen.51961/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-m6-gt3.53156/

Good stuff Mihaly. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Understeer, you SEE the tree you crash into. Oversteer you HEAR the tree you crash into.

The server has been updated to version .4 and is currently setup in the following format for testing 30 minute practice, 15 min qual, and 30 minute race! let me know what you find and perhaps we can organize a fun race soon to test.

So earlier tonight there were quite a few of us on the server, and things seemed to generally be working well. I didn't do any advanced configuration of settings or anything, pretty much just took things out of the box ... we had a practice session that seemed to work fine. However after that I had 2 issues.

1. During qualifying the various flagmen kept showing me every color flag under the sun, besides green -- anyone else have this trouble? I couldn't figure out anything that was indicating a black flag or anything.
    2. When we advanced to race, it put me on pit road on top of another car and me and that other car started from pit lane. I never was gridded and hence didnt see anyone else. Anyone else see this type of thing?

Hi David. I was there for a little while testing my instalation, as so far ACC for me is a completely unknow game.

I had the color flag thing aswell.
    As for the race, I had a fatal error game crash while trying to teleport back to pits, when my steering wheel lost angles.

Sim still very, very early access, so, expected.

I jumped on the server after ACC did the update...........new sim, new car, new track, .... brings back memories of the first time for..............
    not even sure what session I was in, maybe qualifying, get the feel of everything so didn't notice much
    game switched to race, not sure if we could have done any setup changes as when switch was made I was placed on the starting grid, another car was trying to occupy the same space but finally got sorted
    during the race I did notice that the flagman must be color blind.... LOL
    and kept getting "Caution on the track" messages flashed on the screen,

need to spend more time with the sim as it just didn't feel all there, but then fresh out of the box for me I guess that's to be expected

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

I could not find the server now.

Do not like the server browser. Like it has intelligence, but also want the option to sort the way I want to sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil E View Post
    I could not find the server now.

Do not like the server browser. Like it has intelligence, but also want the option to sort the way I want to sort.
    I think there was a patch to the .4 release yesterday and I haven't loaded it yet on the server. Will try to do that ASAP so that it will be back online.