Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Historics Fall Season Race 4 - Charade 4km

Back from a holiday break, and work travel, with a mini vacation tacked on to the end of it. I’m stoked to get back behind the wheel of my Lancia- racing this Sunday!
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    Since we have no live timing yet, just reporting a bit of practice time.

...in line with Dave at the moment...mostly 2:16-ish in my initial laps. Can probably dip to 14s or so, and somewhere between is more than likely my "race pace" (until I smoke the tires and that 40kgs catches up with me! )

....@Christopher...I'll try to avoid a roll over this next race, so if you happen to get behind me, just know I'm trying....
    Kinda like me at the starts, Jason. :-/

...about time

Feel like we've been away from this series too long!
    Can't wait to wrestle this 356 (and my 40kg) around this monster of a track.