Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mas du Clos Results & Discussion

Thanks. Unless Michael says otherwise, I will run it that way then.

I ask because I had seen this post: https://cmsracing.com/champion/forum...419#post214419

...which says (near the bottom) that NQDT and NQSH10 are equivalent for Historics. Maybe that's outdated now....

@Chris,
    I did practice on Charade last night but I'm not sure about pit speed limit. I think there was none or it was really high as the era specific pit speeds, and I'm assuming that's why you are asking about this.
    If that is the case (very high pit speed limit) then NQS&H10 is the Historics chapter rule as replacement to NQDT. To serve you need to enter the pits at the end of your first green lap and drive all the way to the end of pit lane.
    Stopping at a safe spot (not blocking the lane exit) and serve 10 second S&H (do not use your own pit box). Counting the 10 seconds will be your responsibility.

I'm posting this in case Mike does not see your post until the race time.
    The secret of success is constancy to purpose.

(Benjamin Disraeli)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    Do I serve this as a NQSH10 then? I'm not clear on how to do this, obviously.

And sorry to Ray too, as I didn't realize I'd ruined things for him.
    No worries. Sometimes my car with damage improves whatever setup changes I make. It likely didn't affect my race.

@Chris, I guess I should update that rule to clarify- Stop&Hold was frequently necessary in other sims where vintage tracks often didn’t have pit limits, but we haven’t needed it with AC so far. I’ll be on the server soon and will see if we need to apply it tonight, but i’m guessing we won’t.
    Last edited by Hutch; 12-09-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Pit limit is fine, no need to hold. Just drive thru as normal.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Pit limit is fine, no need to hold. Just drive thru as normal.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. Given that the NQDT=NQSH10 post was authored in April, I thought is just might be outdated at this late date, as no one has mentioned it until now.

AC has some quirks, but I generally do like it, even if I stuff it up regularly.