Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Event - CMS Daytona 2.4 Endurance Race

I'll do it.

Can't speak for all my teammates but I bet most of the Rothman's dooods would attend

Count me in!!
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Should be there too
    Cheers, Matthew
    CMS Racing #174

I would be in.

@Taner, you need to bring in some of the Turkish drivers from SR Turkey League.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Uyan View Post
    @Taner, you need to bring in some of the Turkish drivers from SR Turkey League.
    I try but in recent years CMS has turned into America time zone friendly. So it is hard to fit that time zone. : )

It is my impression that this event - and the Nordschleife event - will be scheduled so people from this side (or is it the other side?) of the Big Water can take part.
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Yes the two special events will be (hopefully NARS special event Daytona included) on a weekend. But I think what Taner is referring to is we used to have WRS series on Sundays that came to an end last year.
    @Taner, so it was not a move more towards more Americas time zone, there simply were not enough drivers participating. Maybe I can convince Doug to bring back SCES (endurance) or a sprint series on weekends. Ofc we have to see some numbers and these special events can be an indication that interest is there.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Atkinson View Post
    If we get good numbers for the Green Hell, 2.4 Daytona, and one more race planned, all scheduled for Euro friendly 6 PM GMT, then I'd be okay to do a Sunday series. We cannot do a Saturday series because of many race series we're already committed to running. But if Sunday has a good following for the 3 special events, we'll get serious about "the son of WRS / the son of SCES" series.
    So the races will be at 1 PM Eastern? Just wondering because the first post says 11 AM Eastern.

Sunday races don't work for me. I won't be there.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR