Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2019 CMS Donation Drive to Help Cover our Costs and Expenses for the Site

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollier View Post
    Only 4 days left....well, 3 after today.
    Thank you Tim and everyone we are so close! Basically $205.00 from goal. If you haven't donated yet please do and thanks again for all the generous donations from many of you so far!

David

my personal motorsports blog

2. Default

For those who contributed, thank you and thank you David for keeping the doors open and investing the time to keep it alive and exciting.

For the rest of you... OH COME ON PEOPLE!

It is now time for some justified shaming.

If you haven't dropped any money into the bucket to pay for this site, do you expect others to carry your hobby with their money?

It isn't how much you contribute financially. Everyone has means of varying amounts.

it is a question of supporting the site at all.

Not one of you that has not posted a contribution couldn't afford to toss in $5.00 USD. None of you.

That is like forty-two cents per month. So you can't support David's efforts for 42 cents per month?

Yeah, those of us who actually care about the site's well-being will probably come riding in at the end and make sure the financial cost is met.

And you thankless deadbeats will continue with a lock on your wallets.

Oh, one more question.

Did any of you deadbeats ever race at the now deceased Race2Play?

----------
    Last edited by Doug Atkinson; 01-12-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Yeah, come on guys. Cough it up.

I donated 2 times this season!
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Donated again, twice in two weeks and HAPPY to do it. I have been sim racing for 7 years and am surprised to have not run into CMS before now, even by accident.

Seems like a complete no brainer to donate as much as possible, just to have the opportunity to race on a regular basis in such a great environment, its refreshing. Thanks for the site and your hard work, very much appreciated!

Come on people, I barely race and I still put down money on the chance I might jump in a room with you guys or get off my ass and join a series.
    Xbox: xxWtChocolatexx
    PS3: WtChocolate
    iRacing: Michael Heikes
    Steam: wtchocolate

Only $115 to go!

C'mon, we can do this!
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

We made it and on the deadline!!!! Thank you all so much for your very generous support and donations to CMS! I am pleased to announce that on the deadline today of January 15th we made the donations for the year for CMS! We will now be able to turn off the donation campaign bar until late in 2019 -- thanks again for all that each of you do to make our community possible!

David

8. Default

Making a baby elephant, but thanks to everyone who contributed.

Its about frinckin time. Good job boys and girls...

If we all gave 50 bucks, this place would be rolling in doe.

I dont get it.. but..

I have a FREE Game Code for Automobilista + Season Pass (all current DLC on Steam) Approximately a $60.00 value. All you have to do to get it is make at your discretion a donation of your choice, could be $5.00 as example to CMS. Or as much as you think appropriate. the first person that makes a donation to the CMS community to help us with our community cost offsetting gets the key!!! I will PM it.