Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall Season Race 1 - Croft Circuit - Rescheduled!

Hi All - Looks like the Assetto Corsa lobby went down shortly before the race. A real bummer, there were a bunch of us on teamspeak trying to figure it out, but server list was completely empty for all of us. We will reschedule this race for next weekend, Oct 21.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Probably have some ports blocked or something is my guess on the router.

my personal motorsports blog

3. Default

It was up when I just checked- 35 minutes too late.....I doubt me running a file verification on AC had any impact but I did and my install passed without error.

It seems the stracker web timing still isn't registering anything (not my practice session at least). I've checked the server and everything seems to be running. Don't know what's the problem here.
    All is good is game however.

Let's get back to the track.

Nm, read the OP, dumb moment.

See you guys tomorrow night
    Last edited by Jason Whited; 10-20-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Racing tonight!!!

FYI, there is an update to the TZ out on racedepartment - I have NOT updated the server yet, so please don’t upgrade until tomorrow!
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Unlikely I will make it tonight, but I'm not registered for the series yet anyway.

About five days back some nefarious person managed to gain access to my Amazon account, which quickly led to compromises with my email, IP provider, Steam account (and quite a few others). I'm scrambling to make sure some older accounts aren't racking up spurious credit card charges, so the gaming stuff went onto the back burner.

Steam account is compromised too (the email has been redirected), and I have a support request in with Gabe Newell's people, but nothing likely will be repaired until at least next week. So I'm unlikely to make tonight's race, and even then, I still have the issue of the missing AC race server (the server that suddenly went missing a couple or three weeks back) on my own list--still unresolved too. Can't even start AC to see if that one has miraculously "repaired itself," either, nor can I even go captain a submarine as a diversionary activity.

STILL, therefore, can't get the new Fanatec V3 Clubsport pedals working properly, and it's possible they will go up for resale if this continues much longer (and I throw in the towel and just retire).

Hope you all have fun, in any case.
    Last edited by Christopher Snow; 10-21-2018 at 02:21 PM.

8. Default

Deleted.
    Last edited by Rhino; 10-21-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Well, they fixed up my Steam account, and I can SEE the server, but still can't get on due to "content unavailable." I've just re-downloaded Alfa TZ, Lancia, Porsche 356 and even Croft v 0.95...and reinstalled them all, but it just won't let me in. Did delete old Alfa TZ first, per recommendation.

On the plus side, my dental hygiene is quite good--the tops of all my teeth are nice and clean...

...because I'm grinding all of them right down to the stubs! Grrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    Well, they fixed up my Steam account, and I can SEE the server, but still can't get on due to "content unavailable." I've just re-downloaded Alfa TZ, Lancia, Porsche 356 and even Croft v 0.95...and reinstalled them all, but it just won't let me in. Did delete old Alfa TZ first, per recommendation.

On the plus side, my dental hygiene is quite good--the tops of all my teeth are nice and clean...

...because I'm grinding all of them right down to the stubs! Grrrrr!
    So I just wiped out, cleaned out all the downloads and re-installed all the cars AND Croft...and now the server has disappeared.

IT WAS THERE FIVE MINUTES AGO! Content unavailable. And now that the content (might be) available it goes missing!

I can't keep doing this--it's giving me ulcers.