Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall Season Race 1 - Croft Circuit - Rescheduled!

Default Fall Season Race 1 - Croft Circuit - Rescheduled!

Join us on Sunday October 21st for first event of the Historics Fall Season: 60's Coupes at Croft Circuit!

Please visit the Car Signup Thread if you have not already chosen a car. If you do not sign up in time for an event, you may choose from available cars on the server, and we will get you signed up permanently after the event.

This event will be standing start. AC now allows gear selection before the green, but be aware that it also allows (and penalizes) false starts! So don't go before the green!

We will run 1x fuel and wear. Pit stops are required for this series- you must stop for at least 1 liter of fuel, even if your car could go the distance without stopping.

The server is set for 2 minutes between the Qualifying session expiring and the start of the race. Be sure to check the remaining time when the session advances so as not to get caught out.

The Orange Zone for this event will be through the chicane following Hawthorne bend as shown on the track map.

Download the track here
    Please see the Car Signup Thread for download links for the cars. You must install all 4 cars to participate.

Race Schedule
    Practice: 8-8:45 p.m. Central Time (US) - 45 min
    Qualify: 8:45-9:00 p.m. Central Time (US) – 15 min
    Warmup: 9:00-9:05 p.m. Central Time (US) - 5 min
    Race: 9:05 p.m. Central Time (US) - 60 min

Note that AC supports timed races, so the lap count will not be pre-determined.

Password and server connection information here

Join us on Teamspeak for voice chat. Connection information here

All CMS Rules and Regulations are in affect for this series.
    Last edited by Hutch; 10-14-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

The server should be up tomorrow. Please note the Porsche has been updated, you'll need to download the latest as of today.

Alfa TZ link in the car selection thread is now up to date. Delete your old Alfa_TZ folders before installing for best results

The server is being stubborn but I hope to have it finally sorted later tonight.

Server is good to go! Having some unidentified trouble starting and stopping the AC server, so live timing is temporarily disabled.

RACING TONIGHT!!!

Server is updated with car assignments!

Live timing is also back up.

I can't find the link to the liver timing. Is it somewhere on the new "Race Control" page?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
    I can't find the link to the liver timing. Is it somewhere on the new "Race Control" page?

This still seems to work for me.

Hey Guys, I will make sure we get this added to the live timing section of race control.

my personal motorsports blog

Doesn't seem to be working. I just crawled through a few laps and (thank goodness) my times aren't showing....

Guys, I can't join the server.
    Got my cable modem replaced yesterday, maybe it could be it. I can surf the web all I want, but no TS connexion and no AC server showing up (CM or standard launcher).
    Really desperate here!!!!!!!!!!

I'll reboot see how it goes.