Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: McLaren Shadow Competition

@Jason if you have a replay of the last race you made it into let me know and I'll write up a little something and put on the front page of the site if you'd like.

my personal motorsports blog

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    @Jason if you have a replay of the last race you made it into let me know and I'll write up a little something and put on the front page of the site if you'd like.
    Working on getting it at this time. Review and official results haven't been released yet. Not sure if they will add a replay file. Didn't save it myself, always turn off replays in rF2 when racing because I always end up with screen freezes when it writes to HDD.
    Some requests on the S397 forum for it, so I'm sure someone will upload it soon-ish.

Could always use the race stream I suppose.

I'll see what I can come up with though.

Sure if you have a link to their race stream page I can probably work with that.

Last edited by davidan; 10-16-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Congrats again Jason I just put the video and your progress on front page of https://cmsracing.com

Very cool.
    Thanks David!

Dropped to 62...lol some dinner and then maybe an attempt to try and work on the set
    2012 CMS North American and World Divison P1 Champion

Case-HAF922, Motherboard-ASUS-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING, Processor-I5-9600K, Ram-32GB GSKILL,DVD Burner-ASUS X 2, Power Supply-Corsair HX850, Wheel-T500-Ferrari F1 Rim, Monitor-LG 42" 4K, Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver. I am not designed to come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am designed to win.." Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer23 View Post
    Dropped to 62...lol some dinner and then maybe an attempt to try and work on the set
    1:14.342, or some such, with the attached setup.

Later, when I have time, it's time to log some data, break out the Motec, do some reading, and see if I can't do something with this car besides stabbing at it blindly. Been studying the car a bit already (still way over my head at the moment..lol)

This thing is an absolute MONSTER!

Attached Files Attached Files