Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ACC issues and tech discussion

Default ACC issues and tech discussion

If you have a question or a problem - Post it here...
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

And let me start:
    Has anybody found out how to disable the visual shaking? It makes me sick...

Steen, I haven't really seen screen shaking, but are you using the cockpit camera or the helmet camera? I've only used the cockpit one, so just wondering.
    Tim Collier
    Can Am Racing

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Not sure... I think I'm using default. I'll check tomorrow (on my tablet right now and it is European bed time).

I read the FFB is awesome but I cant get any FFB to work. Wheel works and all but no FFB any ideas on settings. I mean I have FFB at 100 I dont know what gain does but I have moved it around with no difference ?? T500 Wheel set to Normal
    Racing From The Darkside!

Quote Originally Posted by mms View Post
    On the official forums they acknowledged the issue with the T500, they're working on it, hopefully they'll get out the fix soon.
    Great cuz all else seems good

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I am having fits with steering. It is inverted and I tried sorting it to no avail. Will go back when patience is restored....looks promising though.
    I have to invert my pedals, and I figured out how to do that. In the control page, after you select steering and turn your wheel to list it as the controller, click on the white box with the circled zero and it opens additional options, including inverting the input.

When I set up my wheel, I turned to the left completely and it seemed to work fine. Which wheel do you have Ray?
    Last edited by TimCollier; 09-13-2018 at 10:11 AM.
    Tim Collier
    Can Am Racing

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

My pedals were fine (CSL Elites), but my wheel (G27) needed to be inverted.

• Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast