Thread: GTR2 - Free to a good home

1. Default GTR2 - Free to a good home

2 copies of the classic. First person to send me their address gets the package.

GTR2.jpg

Sent you a PM
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Then load power and glory.

-See You On Track!

I get it. I bought fifteen copies of GPL one day for about $2.00 each on a closeout...just to give away. Still have five, I think, somewhere behind me, with manuals...in a box...somewhere. Somewhere behind me.

But you want it to go to a good home too, and I also get that.

I already own GTR2 myself. And GTL...and almost all the rest...so don't send it to me.

But do find a good home. You can only spawn a new sim-racer if you find that good home (and we need all the newbies we can get).