Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NARS 2018 Autumn - Fun Race - March 761 & Brabham BT44B @ Spa

Got a few laps in today with the BT44B, and I really do like the way the tires feel. If S397 fleshes this out further (with more of the 75-77 pre-ground effect cars), I think they'll really have something good. Plus, they've got the best version of "Old-Spa" going.

Which does make me wonder why we aren't driving that layout, killer haybales and all.

Given that the server seems to have disappeared, I think I'll see how fast I can stroll around that long, 9 mile track. Updates as events--and hospital bills-- warrant.

[Update: The Fun Race server is back up]
    Last edited by Christopher Snow; 07-20-2018 at 07:36 PM.

hopefully the race will be set for mid day, as the lighting at sunset is brutal,

-See You On Track!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatCAN View Post
    hopefully the race will be set for mid day, as the lighting at sunset is brutal,
    Race start is set for 3:00PM, so race is from 3:00 to 3:45 which should not see any sunset........

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

This is a fantastic combination... had a lot of fun driving it last night on server, getting acclimated to the car and adjusting the setup. Problem for me is that my wife reminded me of another commitment on Thursday evening. Arggg
    I hope there's enough interest in doing one-off races like this.... there are a lot of really nice cars available that don't get alot of multiplayer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar29 View Post
    I hope there's enough interest in doing one-off races like this.... there are a lot of really nice cars available that don't get alot of multiplayer attention.
    Our off Thursday nights can be either used for practice for upcoming races or some one-off fun races.
    If there is interest I am more than willing to put things together.
    Lets see how this Thursday goes... (sorry you have to miss it Don)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Fryman View Post
    Our off Thursday nights can be either used for practice for upcoming races or some one-off fun races.
    If there is interest I am more than willing to put things together.
    Lets see how this Thursday goes... (sorry you have to miss it Don)
    Kind sugestions.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1447073704

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=661391446

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1236224258

Some of those sure look fun Angelo!!
    They would really be fun on short, tight tracks

The VW fun cup is the slowest. Good for short tracks indeed. Tons of amazing paintings.
    The Metalmoro is a Prototype...fast and good for flowing tracks.
    And the BMW GTO....at VIR South I was faster than the Norma P3... (also a lot of great paintings).
    Last edited by AngeloRacer; 07-23-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Had a good time trying out the Brabham this evening. Fun to drive and what a great track to team these cars! Looking for some fun on Thursday - Don that is a drag that you can't be with us
    Cheers, Matthew
    CMS Racing #174

Fun Race tonight!!!