Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NARS 2018 Autumn - Fun Race - March 761 & Brabham BT44B @ Spa

I would love to race DTM cars, that recently released mod, is that any good?

Edit: Nevermind just realized it's a league mod using URD cars.
    Last edited by Jon Uyan; 07-29-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

2. Default

Karts at Green Hell

j/k

or maybe Nissan GT500 at Okayama???

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Uyan View Post
    I would love to race DTM cars, that recently released mod, is that any good?

Edit: Nevermind just realized it's a league mod using URD cars.
    Man, DTM is one of them. I have the URD Mod and I like it.
    There is a Steam item about another league, and this item adds all original colours from the DTM seasons from 2012 to 2016 if you have the original URD T5 Mod. Pretty good stuff and for sure worth it more than just a few fun runs.

I think using Sebring for the fun race may give us a temperature reading of 'if' we have good numbers to use that track in the future. So we should definitely have a fun race with it but waiting for awhile might be better for now.

Okayama sounds good. Or (depending on the car) Oulton park Foster's layout.
    BMW 320 GTO mod looks interesting. Tried it already and feels proper. Engine sound is a bit muffled/low and tires way smaller than IMSA GTO era, but otherwise good.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    Man, DTM is one of them. I have the URD Mod and I like it.
    There is a Steam item about another league, and this item adds all original colours from the DTM seasons from 2012 to 2016 if you have the original URD T5 Mod. Pretty good stuff and for sure worth it more than just a few fun runs.
    Actually I would love to run modern DTM cars, fun races or championship. If that URD mod is really good maybe it's worth considering for a series? Since I know it will attract more Euro drivers too, maybe on Sundays?
    We can try it as a fun race first. I still haven't have a chance to race those cars. I do agree V8 Supercars and DTM are most overlooked but one of most fun/best competition cars in simracing communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Uyan View Post
    True. But there are a lot of ppl don't race NASCAR stock cars. You have other ideas?
    About this, Im not much fan of oval racing, if Im taking part. But drive Nascar type cars in Road Courses is super fun.
    Is very similar to the way you have to drive an V8 SuperCar. Lots of power, not much grip or aero. All very mechanical.

The Stocks 2015 are default content, 3 models, they have the proper kits for Road Course racing, lots of paiting jobs and the car is fun to drive! I would love to see at least a race with it.

I would like to see us run the Sport Formula 2000 at Gingerman. I have raced the(real) Sport2000, 914 Porsche, Formula fords and spec-Racer Fords there. We never got the Formula Continental(SCCA spec open wheel 2.0 ltr engines) there.