Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NARS 2018 Autumn - Discussion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Don Fryman View Post
    Yes! I am working on one now and we need to see who else that is participating in the series might want to share, I was kind of hoping that might be Jon (hint, hint) but I haven't asked yet.
    BTW, thanks for taking care of the calendar David!!
    Chanting...

JON
    JON
    JON

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Regan View Post
    I think I will be throwing my hat into the ring for this series.
    Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Regan View Post
    What are the requirements for the Pro and AM class? I am just curious what class I should run for this series.
    The class will be determined after the 2nd test race by Don and myself.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles Lalonde View Post
    $$$ DLCs...

What are the chances that this mod will be reused next season ?
    100%

Purchasing mods for half a dozen races does not enchant me.
    Understand.

The ANNOUNCING: 2018 NARS Autumn Series page is very nice, thank you, but it's missing a section on the mod itself, with the link to it and stuff. As is, you're not selling it to any visitors..
    Good point, Gilles!

The link is here:
    https://store.steampowered.com/items...0/detail/1004/

I will add it to the announcement thread.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    Am I safe in assuming that the Norma M30 LMP3 car is all that is needed to be able to join the server for these races?
    Being a single car series and that being the car, I assume so, but I will ask before I go buy it just in case the entire endurance package is needed for whatever reason(s).

Wasn't going to as I have been spending much time in rF2 lately, but let's do this, welcome change of pace and a new challenge.

(Apologies if this question has been asked before. I've only been able to half keep up with the conversation, so may have missed it)

Nice work, NARS admin. Looking good!

Only the NORMA M30 is needed for this series, but next time -- presuming we have a good number of participants finish the series -- we would like to open it up to mixed class racing (cough) GTE / LMP2 (cough) so you might consider springing for the pack.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    I dont know if Im racing, because Im having a difficult time in my life at the moment.

But would be nice if someone can compile some skins that are on the net.
    As it is right now, we have only 6 different skins available. Which means I lot of "clones" on track.
    Let me see if I can chase down some addon skins.

Doug, see if there is a Rothmans skin out there. I'd love to have it.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy Pepper View Post
    I don't think you get to choose. In the announcement thread it says classes will be determined by admins after the 2 test races.
    OK thanks. I won't be able to make the first test race but I will put in some laps on the server so I can see where I stand.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Beck View Post
    Doug, see if there is a Rothmans skin out there. I'd love to have it.
    We're digging around for whatever is out there. The Steam rF2 Workshop has some, but I haven't had time to check them yet.

A shame that Lime Rock is ruined by these chicanes......Can't we run it without ?
    2012 CMS North American and World Divison P1 Champion

Case-HAF922, Motherboard-ASUS-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING, Processor-I5-9600K, Ram-32GB GSKILL,DVD Burner-ASUS X 2, Power Supply-Corsair HX850, Wheel-T500-Ferrari F1 Rim, Monitor-LG 42" 4K, Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver. I am not designed to come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am designed to win.." Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer23 View Post
    A shame that Lime Rock is ruined by these chicanes......Can't we run it without ?
    You're right John, and we didn't want to run the chicane BUT the Norma gets airborne going over the hump in the back so we had no choice..............

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!