Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NARS 2018 Autumn - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Were we planning to have a couple of baseline setups for the group to start from?
    Yes! I am working on one now and we need to see who else that is participating in the series might want to share, I was kind of hoping that might be Jon (hint, hint) but I haven't asked yet.
    BTW, thanks for taking care of the calendar David!!

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

I think I will be throwing my hat into the ring for this series.
    What are the requirements for the Pro and AM class? I am just curious what class I should run for this series.

Exclamation

$$$ DLCs...

What are the chances that this mod will be reused next season ?

Purchasing mods for half a dozen races does not enchant me.

---

The ANNOUNCING: 2018 NARS Autumn Series page is very nice, thank you, but it's missing a section on the mod itself, with the link to it and stuff. As is, you're not selling it to any visitors..
    Last edited by Gilles Lalonde; 07-03-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Regan View Post
    I think I will be throwing my hat into the ring for this series.
    What are the requirements for the Pro and AM class? I am just curious what class I should run for this series.
    I don't think you get to choose. In the announcement thread it says classes will be determined by admins after the 2 test races.

Am I safe in assuming that the Norma M30 LMP3 car is all that is needed to be able to join the server for these races?
    Being a single car series and that being the car, I assume so, but I will ask before I go buy it just in case the entire endurance package is needed for whatever reason(s).

Wasn't going to as I have been spending much time in rF2 lately, but let's do this, welcome change of pace and a new challenge.

(Apologies if this question has been asked before. I've only been able to half keep up with the conversation, so may have missed it)

Nice work, NARS admin. Looking good!

I dont know if Im racing, because Im having a difficult time in my life at the moment.

But would be nice if someone can compile some skins that are on the net.
    As it is right now, we have only 6 different skins available. Which means a lot of "clones" on track.
    Last edited by AngeloRacer; 07-03-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    Am I safe in assuming that the Norma M30 LMP3 car is all that is needed to be able to join the server for these races?
    Being a single car series and that being the car, I assume so, but I will ask before I go buy it just in case the entire endurance package is needed for whatever reason(s).

Wasn't going to as I have been spending much time in rF2 lately, but let's do this, welcome change of pace and a new challenge.

(Apologies if this question has been asked before. I've only been able to half keep up with the conversation, so may have missed it)

Nice work, NARS admin. Looking good!
    You right Jason. Only the M30 will do.
    But if you can, I recomend the full pack.
    Im not a GT guy, but have to say that those feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    You right Jason. Only the M30 will do.
    But if you can, I recomend the full pack.
    Im not a GT guy, but have to say that those feels good.
    Fully plan to, especially if I get rF2 sorted and running a bit more efficiently on my end.
    I quit fiddling with it for a while, but spent a few hours with it the other night and it was much improved after some adjustments I made (various things)...

Grabbing the LMP3 for this series and seeing how it all goes will be my deciding factor on the whole pack. Sure, I'll pay twice for the LMP3 in that case, but I'm not really concerned given it's less than $6 and if the content is sound (which I'm sure it is considering what I've been reading) I'll just consider it a bit more contribution to S397 for their work.

Hope to see you there as well, Angelo!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Would anyone with some painter skill be willing to assist me with a skin?
    I can help David. Send me a PM with what you want on it, preferred color(s), car number.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JTninja View Post
    4. Series Details

Is there any reason why we're switching back 10 minutes earlier race start than what we used in the previous season? I had a very difficult time making the 9:30pm EST start, would usually miss the server change over by just a few minutes or so. The 9:40pm EST start time was much easier.
    Hi JT. Just trying to get it going a bit earlier. We had some east coasters asking for a bit earlier. With 4 time zones, it is a constant challenge.