Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rallye des Bornes

Default Rallye des Bornes

Stable rally this week, only 3 stages the first day. I had a spin on SS2 but lost only a few sec. The other 2 stages was very good for me.

Very early result and times after day one in the Box....Good Luck all

Ahhh a Perfect last day, very good driving today, not any mistakes at all. Just pure fun to drive when all Things get together.

My New steering Wheel is a massive update, it is just sooooooo much better than my old Wheel, and now i get more and more just to it and the good times comes even if i don't drive like crazy. So much fun to drive now

Good Luck all...……..times and standings in the Box.

3. Default

Alrighty, 1st in my class and 3rd in group, 7th overall.

Had 3-4 spins in there but overall happy