Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PC2 - Spirit of Le Mans DLC

Default PC2 - Spirit of Le Mans DLC

Maybe while I'm home the weekend of the race I can give this a spin....

Tim Collier
    Can Am Racing

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

I ran few laps in the Audi R18 (Low down force - Le Mans style) tonight on Le Mans. Getting the use of hybrid power right means a lot! It can change you top speed with more than 20 km/h!

How many here at CMS has pCARS2?
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
    I have it. Don't have the Le Mans DLC though.

It's the only driving game I'm playing right now.

Got the TS050 to 3'27.566 last night. Gotta find where I'm losing all the speed to Kobayashi.

Including the Le Mans DLC

I've gotten the 919 down to 3'26.9xx. My potential is somewhere in the 3'23's says the data. But I haven't gotten there yet. Still something in the settings I'm missing.

I hope SMS do a sound patch to the TS050 like they did for the RSR GTE. Cause the real cars V6 turbo sounded so angry at Le Mans this year. I want that moto-music like it belongs to me! Hears to wishful thinking.

I've got it and I would be extremely interested in doing a Formula Rookie (Ford) Festival style event series...This game looks and performs absolutely amazing in VR

Ch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Chris Hamilton - Hamilton Motorsports Inc.

headed back out - trailing white smoke. I was hoping it was contrails and I was going faster...

Quote Originally Posted by heychris View Post
    I've got it and I would be extremely interested in doing a Formula Rookie (Ford) Festival style event series...This game looks and performs absolutely amazing in VR

Ch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Well, I'm on PS4 with this game, but I'm down for some CMS league racing. I don't have PCARS on my PC. Moreover I don't have a supported wheel either. So it would have to be a PS4 league for me. I don't know if I've got the motivation to run the league this time around, which is ironic because car balancing might be SOOOOOOO much easier with this game than it was for Forza 4. Holy cow what a 9 to 5 job that was. If CMS friends only knew how much time and patience it took to balance the Trans/Am series. I probably spent over 600 hours on that series alone. Turn 10!&$#??!!

you did an amazing job with that Mark for sure! Wow those are some serious hours for sure.

my personal motorsports blog

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    you did an amazing job with that Mark for sure! Wow those are some serious hours for sure.
    I don't even want to think about how many hours I spent hunting for photographs of racing liveries for all the different cars in that game. All the logos and stickers created. I think the game had me logged at around 1100 hours in the paint room. Some of those stickers and logos took nearly a 100 hours each. I might be a bit off on that, but my goodness. The Edelbrock sticker took forever in 4 days of work by itself. But I think the CMS website logo took the longest. I sure as heck wasn't gonna half effort the home site banner. Gotta represent the flag with pride. I spent 4 years serving our national flag with that in my mind.