Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/3 Sunday evening 6 hours starting 8 eastern

Default 6/3 Sunday evening 6 hours starting 8 eastern

Should cover both coasts at least. Usual password. Sebring!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Mark Ruggiero
    DiamondDog/Red Dwarf Racing

thanks Mark, I will try to make it have been and still dealing with a pretty serious family issue. thanks for the host

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

Sweet. I'll be there. You did set this for Night running, correct Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by dlidkea View Post
    Sweet. I'll be there. You did set this for Night running, correct Mark?
    Yessir nighttime it is
    Mark Ruggiero

Those of us with old eyes have trouble with dark screens. I'll be there tonight to figure out if I can see well enough to participate this week.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat77 View Post
    Those of us with old eyes have trouble with dark screens. I'll be there tonight to figure out if I can see well enough to participate this week.
    Hummm. Where did the night race come from? A great venue like Sebring we should be allowed to race on. I get real world but its freaking really dark in iracing. Going to take away from some good racing.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Addison View Post
    Hummm. Where did the night race come from? A great venue like Sebring we should be allowed to race on. I get real world but its freaking really dark in iracing. Going to take away from some good racing.
    Guys if you adjust your monitor contrast levels, and video card brightness / contrast etc. and make sure your headlights are on, it's actually pretty bright. It also helps to turn your room lights off or down.

I guess I'm with the old eyes crowd on this one. Much of the course is like rote, but for some reason I simply can't get around 17 in the dark, can't find the line to get to the second apex. But we have some time, and I'd like to give it a shot if everyone is on board. If after tonight the consensus is to go back to daylight, I personally would not object. Someday iRacing will be able to get from day to night in a session. We prolly should get used to it for the enduro racing of the future.

Mark Ruggiero

And to Drew's point, I have not tried brightening the monitors.

Mark Ruggiero

i love people saying how badly they want day/night transitions in iracing.... yet everyone is complaining about racing on a night track lol
    Robert Tarbox #86
    2018 Jack of all Trades champ