Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acropolis Rally

Default Acropolis Rally

Stable rally for me in ERC-2 so a number of competitors in this one.

Leg 1 complete, short leg but Swiss gravel can be tricky so happy to be through and lying in 9th place in class for the leg, hoping to climb the leaderboard a bit in the longer tests to come.

Times and provisional standings in the box.

I was dong ok in pro-tune subie on first pass of moulin I hit a stay in middle rock at top speed. Mutilated car, but mostly starter was fried. I was flying in lock ard and prospect ridge too. So pissed I bailed, bring the trailer boys we are done today. Will finish leg 3 in Rally 2 mode just to do it. The stable has like 10 others in N4 ERC-2 class so most likely no points this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Stable rally for me this week and i drive the 2 first leg now and all is good so far. I had a very good drive, not a single mistake and even a PB on the first time through the long Vieux Moulin so i'm happy. But one leg more to the end so no yet.

And i had company with Torbjørn on this rally and on Teamspeak as well so it was a fun evening.

Times and standings in the box

Ahh last leg done now, no mistakes and some ok times in there as well. Torbjørn and i was on TS so it was a very nice evening and a lot of fun.

Times and standings in the Box......Good Luck all.

Finished rally without any big errors.. OK pace in some stages. Had a huge fight with Thomas Radstrøm until the end.. manage to keep him behind. Magnar was very fast this week

Here is a video from SS10 Mineshaft

Hello! I can not pass the stage, throws it off the game! What is the problem?
    Безымянный.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BOKOV Sergey View Post
    Hello! I can not pass the stage, throws it off the game! What is the problem?
    Безымянный.jpg
    First try restarting computer then it might be re install time. Been there it sucks. Time consuming.

The reboot did not help (((

Default Acropolis Rally

Says the installation is not valid ? Can you go on any other stages? Or in alone mode?

It seems that it turned out)))