Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rocky Mountain Rally

Default Rocky Mountain Rally

Another career rally for me, in yet another series where a finish has not yet occurred so far this year.

Leg 1 was nice and short and despite damaging the clutch in SS2, I got through albeit trailing the rest of the field.

Leg 2 saw me just trying to take it easy, reasonable times for the field so far again resulted in gradually climbing the leaderboard, until by the end again I find myself (with very few drivers complete so far) lying in first place in career mode. Another series then where my first points of the year will come.

Having a good week so far!

Times and provisional standings in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpkin View Post
    Another career rally for me, in yet another series where a finish has not yet occurred so far this year.

Leg 1 was nice and short and despite damaging the clutch in SS2, I got through albeit trailing the rest of the field.

Leg 2 saw me just trying to take it easy, reasonable times for the field so far again resulted in gradually climbing the leaderboard, until by the end again I find myself (with very few drivers complete so far) lying in first place in career mode. Another series then where my first points of the year will come.

Having a good week so far!

Times and provisional standings in the box.
    I was dong ok in protune subie on first pass of moulin I hit a stay in middle rock at top speed. Mutilated car, but mostly starter was fried. I was flying in lock ard and prospect ridge too. So pissed I bailed, bring the trailer boys we are done today. Will finish leg 3 in Rally 2 mode just to do it. The stable has like 10 others in N4 ERC-2 class so most likely no points this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Think you need a new thread Gene, was that not ERC Acropolis?

Quote Originally Posted by bumpkin View Post
    Think you need a new thread Gene, was that not ERC Acropolis?
    Oops I saw you in that rally and made a boo boo assumption. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!