Likes Likes:  0

Thread: rallye de lorraine

Default rallye de lorraine

Stable rally for me this week, and a good first day, no mistakes and a PB (i think) on Peklo stage the second run on it.

Times and standings after day one in the box

Day 2 and rally finish now, It was a good second day to, no mistakes at all so i'm happy with this rally. It should bring in some Points to the team.

Times and standings in the Box.

3. Default

I`ll get at least 192 points, cause i made it through, so that`s good

Not so good was the fact that i had just two clean stages, all the other ones were full with spins, car repair and driving into spectators, the cherry on top was driving the last two stages without brakes, but hey i got through