Thread: 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ mod

Default 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ mod

Coming soon (hopefully)

I've been working on this car for nearly a year now, and it's getting very close to a release. Hopefully this or next month it should be finished
    Keep an eye on this thread or the racedepartment thread to see when it's out.

My steam! Watch races live @ twitch

looks amazing Brian, I will check it out for sure. Will also elevate this to the front page of the site for some visibility!

my personal motorsports blog

Racedepartment has done a short showcase video of the Alfa:

My steam! Watch races live @ twitch

Oooooooh!

Finally got around to checking this out.
    Very predictable....boat...err, I mean "car". hehe. Seriously though, nice work on the physics, car is believable and immersive for sure. Very driveable, just takes a bit of effort (saws away at the wheel )

A joy to drive. Thank you, Brian B, for your work (pass the thanks to your team as well, please)

A proper review after I've spent some time with it, over at RD. And certainly a contribution, when I can (already made promises I'm yet to keep, but will get there as soon as I can)
    Old cars like this are my passion, AC is certainly where they stand out the most. This is a big contribution to my AC library and will remain there for sure.

Now, if we could just race these things....or, *cough...time trial at the Nords..*cough

Again, thanks a ton for this work!!!