Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone want a FREE Thrustmaster T300RS and pedal set (just pay shipping)??

Default Anyone want a FREE Thrustmaster T300RS and pedal set (just pay shipping)??

Hi Guys! On another league forum I'm involved in, someone's giving away a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel and pedal set to whoever can use it. Is there anyone here interested? If so, please let me know so I can PM the guy and help you get hooked up

I'd be interested. Where is he and about how much for shipping would you guess?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrymcc View Post
    I'd be interested. Where is he and about how much for shipping would you guess?
    Not sure on either, probably under $50 for shipping at maximum. Pm me your shipping address and I'll get things rolling tonight.