Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gyros Peloponnisou Week 09

Default Gyros Peloponnisou Week 09

Having a fun time trying to keep up with gas on this one, career rally for me.

Going really well, I ran the first leg on inters, kept it safe and finished the leg with no problems.

Prov times and standings in the box.

Всем привет! Решил проехать сегодня, 1 лег проехал нормально , но тяжело))) ехал на мокрой резине, 2 лег поехал на промежуточной , все вроде нормально , но последний су на торможение поймал фотографа , но финиш есть))) Всем удачи!!!

Результаты в боксе!!

Had a great battle with GAS and to a certain extent Sergey in leg 2. Even managed to beat Sergey in one stage (I won’t mention his car is vastly underpowered compared to mine too loudly ).

A slight off in the wet of Sweet Lamb II, left me sliding helplessly down a Welsh hillside and an inevitable CFH once she came to rest, and whichever stage commander allowed that Marshall to stand on the outside of a Polish hairpin should lose their job! I managed to side swipe him with my rear quarter and got the old red screen!

Not to worry, event complete, 100% for the week and the provisional results with POR teams lining up in 5th, 6th and 7th overall for this one is kinda satisfying!

All the usual in the box!

I see you are doing well Brian, nice driving. I ended u deciding to put the game back on my computer desk and remove it from the 55" living room flat screen tv, it was a good move. I didn't realize how slow the larger video made game on 55" screen, I am now on the 22" monitor and running at 1360 x 768 and it is a whole different game now. I can push the corners and drive much harder with confidence. So I was first driving the WRC NGP Subaru and was right behind Brian and Sergey in Gyro rally until I got a little to cocky and hit a tree hard. I deserved it, lol
    But, I will be curious to finish my stable now and see how much better I will be in times.
    Cheers guys, Gene

As in life......... One must Press On!