Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Week 8 Coupe de France des rallyes asphalte ( Rallye de la cote fleurie)

Default Week 8 Coupe de France des rallyes asphalte ( Rallye de la cote fleurie)

Hello! The stage has passed! finish is! good luck to all!

My stable this week and a first day With no troubble at all. Nice and clean driving.
    A rally with difficult weather this week also, i drive on wet the first loop and inters on loop 2. I was ok for me, but very slipery on the last wet stage.

Times and standings in the Box.

I didn’t make it anywhere near the end of this one, stupid error and killed the car, it’s difficult to get parts for some of these 80’s machines!

Finished the rally but forgot to save the results, sorry.
    I'm driving with Fiesta R2J, and as I prefer driving the 4WD cars in RBR it took some getting used to to a FWD. These R2's are awful compared to what I normally drive so of course I almost killed the car at the 1st Northumbria, but managed to barely cross the finish line, had to do a repair after and got the 3:00 min penalty on the next SS, Semetin is a challenge with a good car so with this I was all over the place.
    After that I pulled my self together and finished strong but with all the time lost I was way back in overall order.

I finaly got time to drive the last leg of this rally now.
    On the first stage today i had a little spin and lost about 10 sec, but no damage to the car.
    After that i never find a good feeling on my driving and i had some slow stages, not any mistakes , just slow and nervous driving.
    On the 2 last stages it got a little better and i had ok times there, at least i manage to get to the finish so it should be some Points to the team.

Times and standings in the box

6. Default

Drove it in Career mode, i ended up being 6th overall, 3rd in Group and 2nd in the class, pretty much no mistakes.

Results in the Box !

@ Magnar

I think you mixed up the rally, your stable was Ronde du Sud if im not mistaken ;D

Quote Originally Posted by T.Soovik View Post
    Drove it in Career mode, i ended up being 6th overall, 3rd in Group and 2nd in the class, pretty much no mistakes.

Results in the Box !

@ Magnar

I think you mixed up the rally, your stable was Ronde du Sud if im not mistaken ;D

Hmmm that's right ...sorry for that
    The good thing is that i drive the right rally