Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Week 8 Rally Caribbean Challenge (Ronde du sud )

Default Week 8 Rally Caribbean Challenge (Ronde du sud )

Hello! Passed today, like everything is fine, there is a finish! good luck to all!

Finished this one tonight too, nothing spectacular, just a steady run to hopefully get some points and make up for my woeful attempt last week! Times in the box.

I had a few issues in leg 1, going off course and almost getting stuck in the 2WD Lada, gres is ahead of me and I need to do better next leg!
    Gene

As in life......... One must Press On!

4. Default

Alrighty, finished the Rally, Rally Overall 4th, Stable 4th, Group/Class 4th

Just one spin on Hradek (spun out in that little tunnel, reversing Austin Powers style ... )

And one call help on Semetin, lost a lot of time there but in the end it didnt make any difference, 3rd place was just about the same pace as me, couldnt gain anything on him really.

Shall be some good points !

Stable finish!
    Classe:5
    Group:6