Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rally Sweden 2018

Default Rally Sweden 2018

Guys help, I accidentally minimised my rsr in the menu and I see a black screen. If I can't fix this my rally is over

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman1998 View Post
    Guys help, I accidentally minimised my rsr in the menu and I see a black screen. If I can't fix this my rally is over
    Black screen by Windows, you can not fix.

Gesendet von meinem BBD100-1 mit Tapatalk

Yes it's all (((You need to put in the windowed mode!

Stable rally this week in my Skoda Fabia R5.
    I finish leg one now and everything is good, no mistakes the first day. A little bit carfull but better safe than sorry

Early times and standings in the Box.

Finish L1 Stablerally : Class:5 , Group:5.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman1998 View Post
    fixUp.ini (plugins)

[Settings]
    fullscreenWindow=0
    fixAspectRatio=1
    fixVSync=1
    vSyncActive=1
    centerMenu=0
    headGasketDurability=0,65
    processor=0
    adaptiveFFB=0
    ffbBufferCycles=1
    ffbDeadZone=0
    ffbDeadZoneThreshold=0
    ffbMinFPS=58
    soundRefreshRate=0
    fixMaterialMaps=1

RichardBurnsRally.ini

[Settings]
    Depth = 32
    ForceFeedback = true
    Fullscreen = false
    MinDepthBits = 24
    MinStencilBits = 8
    ParticleQuality = high
    RenderQuality = high
    RunIntro = false
    RunStartup = false
    Sound = true
    UseCubicEnvironmentMaps = true
    UseEAX = false
    UseSoftwareAudio = false
    UseTripleScreenBuffers = false
    WaitRetrace = true

greetings

I started of solid, tried to keep it safe but did one mistake at the 3rd Peklo when I hit that little concrete pole towards the end of the stage and it killed my engine. It wasn't even a hard hit, but enough. Will try to do better in leg2 and 3 to get some point for the stable.

Day 2 finish and still no mistakes.....
    Just drive calm and steady.

Times and standings after day 2 in the Box.............Good Luck all.

Not having a good week with any rally!

After retiring on leg 1 in Sweden, I went for an easy approach tonight, but a heavy landing after a jump on SS12 saw the radiator empty it’s contents and a few corners later it died.

Polish rally saw a retirement on an icy stage in L1 as I understeered into one of those log barriers and after making a mess of my attempt at Rally de Garrigues, I just switched off tonight, not sure why it’s going so badly this week....

10. Default

Hi guys,
    I finished Leg1 yesterday. No crash so far. Ranking is 4. in class in 5. general, but I am still 28 sec. behind Magnar. I can compete on all stages with a very good time but only on Noiker II I always loose appr. 30 seconds and I don't know why???
    I drive as fast as possible on Noiker II, maybe sometimes a little bit save to reach the finish line, but I don't know where I loose so much time? I tried different gearbox settings, short and medium, but no difference still loosing 30 seconds.
    Magnar, can you please save your Noiker II replays of Leg1 in the dropbox, so I can check and learn how to drive this stage quicker. Thanks in advance.
    Good luck to everybody for this week.

Cheers
    Alex