Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Best aftermarket 70mm steering wheel for sim racing?

Default Best aftermarket 70mm steering wheel for sim racing?

When I originally had a SimXperience Accuforce base, I ended up selling my suede 320mm rim because I wasn't a huge fan of the material. Later on, I found out that they had started making this same rim with the Duramold option, a synthetic leather meant to last a VERY long time (suede is still available as well). Because I had seen it on the website for about $90 as an option for the "Your Way" Accuforce, I decided to email the company to see if I could get one a-la-cart.

Well, $94.39 (including shipping) and less than a week later, I've received my wheel and am blown away by this thing. Sturdy? Feels more solid than some serious name-brand wheels I've dealt with, more than likely because of that base which puts out high forces. The Duramold? Extremely high-quality material that actually puts some real leather I've seen to shame! I'll definitely have some photos on here at some point, but I feel that this is to steering wheels what the Amazon Fire 7 did for tablets. Before the Fire, it was near-impossible to get a quality tablet for about $50. Same could be said for a steering wheel that could rival Momo, OMP, Sparco in the sim-racing space for under $100. The Fire (which I pre-ordered and still have) changed everything when it came to affordable quality tablets. The Accuforce 320mm rim? I feel this may be doing the same thing for the sim racing steering wheel..

Wait...what!?!?

SimXperience is selling something for under $100 bucks...no way.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Not perfect but pretty dang good I think considering it came from a cell phone (thank you Galaxy S5 )

simxperience wheel 1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got my replacement from a kit car supplier in the UK, $90 shipped. 300mm, feels just right for L79 and Ferrari gt3 in Vr.

3EF8B4D4-B97D-4756-9894-E22899EFEC60.jpg

E074871F-1F9D-4A13-B6DC-2AF5C815C274.jpg

Links...we need links!

Sorry, not 300mm, it's 285.

You have to adjust the top two button pods fully up and fit a spacer(nuts) behind the wheel to get your fingers to fit.

https://furoreproducts.co.uk/steerin...el-285mm-black

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Dalton View Post
    Links...we need links!
    Email SimXperience like I did over here Contact SimXperience Racing Simulators