Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC Specs and Show us your Rig -- Member Registry

Thanks David and Tim!! This was definitely the most work I've put into a PC build, but it was a lot of fun!
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin
    Never give up, never surrender!

WOW! You guys got some really nice PCs. Thanks for the pics and parts breakdown Jason. That thing looks amazing. But eerily it does remind me of a ticking time bomb from the 'Die Hard with a Vengeance' movie with all that colored coolant pumped from one section to the next in viewable tubes/containers.

Incidentally, one of my older Steel Series head phone sides hinges just broke and now I have to look for new gaming headphones with adjustable mic. Can any of you recommend what you have with a passion due to trying several and finding what makes your current ones so great? I want it all (comfort, quality, good sound and adjustability/features) in my next headset.