Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a Picture of your Racing Setup, or Room, and Post it HERE!!!

Jim, that setup is GREAT! That's the kind of setup I'd love to have!

My post above has been updated with pics around my room, and one of my cluttered desktop...
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift S

Tim your setup is great. you have some very cool diecast, and earnharddt Memorabillia! You should get extra insurance on that room man, with the value those collectibles must be worth!

my personal motorsports blog

Quote Originally Posted by jrowland96 View Post
    Nice Guitars Rich! What various guitars do you own?
    John,

My Les Paul is an Epiphone; I also have 2 Fernandez electrics, a Fernandez Bass, a Burny SG, an off brand "Metal Driver" that has a 25.?" scale neck with two extra frets, another off brand ES semi-hollow, a 6 and a 12 string acoustic, and finally a kid-sized Les Paul (I think that's all). After I bought the first one, I got GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome). I then got kind of carried away and bought a full drum set and keyboard.

Now, if I could only learn how to play ...
    Rich.

Default More Race Room Pictures - davidan

Here are a few more pictures of my racing room, and stuff I took for you guys ... I am loving this thread and the pictures so keep them coming guys. Also if you need a place to store your pictures just let me know and I can host them for you here on the website and help you post them
    -----
    Here is my room as a whole ...

and here is my desk area when I am not racing which is kind of on the backside of the room, can't see in picture #1 ... this room is huge, was a gameroom that I converted into the office / racing room area ...

Here I am in the simulator ... love the pictures from my 6 year old on the wall? Also I dont race with speakers, I have to wear headphones, because just like Jim Best, I have challenges with others trying to sleep right below me, and the sound would drive them crazy. However I would love to get some cool speakers for this thing when guests are over because the Nixim Racecraft has some great speaker mounts you can see on the back
    Last edited by davidan; 05-17-2009 at 12:02 PM.

and continued (davidan's Room)
    -----
    It's ME!

some diecast shots of stuff I have collected. My favorite one in this view is Junior's Daytona Race Used Car. A close 2nd would be the scheme he ran at Talladega, that was mirrored after Dale's car ... I try to collect only special cars that have a meaning to me in some sort of way ... I am also a huge Titans fan so you can see McNair and Eddie George above, and I also got a Jamie McMurray car out of a pack of Golf Balls!

and another view ... and my favorite car (Dale's Rolex Car) is in this shot. I also have a Tony Stewart Championship car from his first Championship in this view and the Junior car was his rookie year that I bought and Dales car from 2000 -- little did I know he was about to be killed in the tragic accident only a few months after I bought those. It will never be the same without him around.
    Last edited by davidan; 05-17-2009 at 12:03 PM.

still some more pictures ... Davidan's Room
    -----
    My Junior Clock. This has a special meaning because my wife and I were fortunate enough to go to that race, and then she gave me this as a gift the next year for Christmas ...

Ron Schuermann BigE3Fan Gave me this very cool Ricky Craven Print - Thanks Ron!! If I remember correctly Ron won a contest to have dinner with Ricky and he brought me this back. Later we got to meet at one of our get togethers for the forum members. We need to do that again BTW!

Another set of some collect stuff I have in the room ...with a picture of my Grandpa working it's way in as well .. lol!
    Last edited by davidan; 05-17-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Great Pics David!

Bradford Ontario Canada, about an hour and a quarter from Mosport.

Some great rooms and cockpits!

I am especially impressed with Jim Best's scratch built aluminum rig. Very nice. That thing blows away the the Aluminum T-slot rigs for sure. Of course, considerable more talent and equipment is required to build Jim's.

Hey Jim, knowing you as I do, there must be something in that rig you think you can improve on, so why don't you start building another one to perfection and sell this one to Kev when you are done?

BTW, Toms shell has emerged from the paint booth and is currently partway down the trim line. Wheel, pedals and seat are installed.

Thanks tom, but I can't sell this one to Kevin as I just installed a "Beer" holder and that would be waisted on him.

Those other racing rooms are cool even though I'm not into collecting. But maybe I need to add more of my toys like some slot cars and radio controlled stuff. Because we all know that yoiu can't have too many toys.

David, your Ricky Craven thing turned out great!!!

Dad had his pit crew shirt framed. I may have toget a picture of that.

Ron

P.S. Mom said I need to clean my room before I can take pictures....one of the bad things about being single!!!