Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New forum area for non racing games discussion

Default New forum area for non racing games discussion

We have a new forum area here for non racing game discussion. If you enjoy playing Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Madden, or whatever else it may be on your PC, post it here. Not to be confused with the console forum for racing titles where we discuss Forza, Gran Turismo, etc. This is for you Angry Bird lovers! lol. enjoy.

my personal motorsports blog

War Thunder is my new small obsession. WWII Airplanes!!
    It is not just you and the car. Both of you become one. Your car must be an extension of yourself, and as familiar to you as your arm or your foot. Listen to your car, the car listens to you. Be the car, feel the road squeezing between your treads, the controlled explosions as they propel you to the checkers. When you finally feel the thrill of sheer adrenaline as your car does what it's told, hear the sound of the stopwatch beeping your fastest time, and the weight of the winners trophy in your hand, you have entered the heaven of The Racer.

War Thunder is sim, action, ???

I've enjoyed Ace Patrol, a turn based WW1 air game. Its like a few of the WWI flight board games I've played in the past where you have a choice of actions depending on your plane, your pilot, and the circumstance. Not hardcore enough to be a sim, but pretty challenging.

Its supposed to be sim, based on real battles. I havent been able to get too far yet though it is fun.
    It is not just you and the car. Both of you become one. Your car must be an extension of yourself, and as familiar to you as your arm or your foot. Listen to your car, the car listens to you. Be the car, feel the road squeezing between your treads, the controlled explosions as they propel you to the checkers. When you finally feel the thrill of sheer adrenaline as your car does what it's told, hear the sound of the stopwatch beeping your fastest time, and the weight of the winners trophy in your hand, you have entered the heaven of The Racer.

Cool!