Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodwood sever replay!

Default Goodwood sever replay!

Last edited by davidan; 01-26-2007 at 12:51 AM.

Can someone tell why in the hell I got DQ'd on the 3rd lap?

This is just frustrating as HELL. spend a week practicing and going good. No cuts as far as I knew... and BAM... THIS SUCKS.

Am I pissed? Hell Yes!!!

MT

Possibly "Out of bounds" I'll look into it.

Congratulations BOB!!! Great win tonight. Also congrats to Tim Collier and Jim S on the podiums!!! The Healey's were a lot of fun this series and I really enjoyed them! Thanks for the fun guys!

my personal motorsports blog

Thanks Guys!
    Also Mike...I went back and watched the replay from your car and you went out of bounds w/o stopping for the penalty(It looks like to me)and when you crossed the SF line again w/o stopping it DQ'd you.
    Thats the way it looked to me..bummer..hated to see it happen..you were flying too!
    Some of these conversions and homemade tracks have very little area for run-off before you get a penalty.
    Road Atlanta IS DEFINITELY ONE!
    Please practice and be aware of the "out of bounds areas" on all these tracks.
    It's not that big of a deal because we ALL are subject to them...just know where they are

I got a stop and go penalty tonight as well for cutting the track, but I came into the pits before crossing the s/f line again for a consecutive lap and it cleared it no problem. As long as you di that you shouldnt get disqualified. If you keep driving and dont come in on your next opportunity after receiving the stop/go penalty it will DQ you as I understand it.

Hey guys, here is a race report from tonight ....

http://780bradford.com/champion/races/goodwood_012507/

Good job podium finishers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dunlop View Post
    Thanks Guys!
    Also Mike...I went back and watched the replay from your car and you went out of bounds w/o stopping for the penalty(It looks like to me)and when you crossed the SF line again w/o stopping it DQ'd you.
    Thats the way it looked to me..bummer..hated to see it happen..you were flying too!
    Some of these conversions and homemade tracks have very little area for run-off before you get a penalty.
    Road Atlanta IS DEFINITELY ONE!
    Please practice and be aware of the "out of bounds areas" on all these tracks.
    It's not that big of a deal because we ALL are subject to them...just know where they are
    OK, I was NOT aware of any out of bounds areas in this game? I know about track cutting and laps not counting but never heard of out of bounds...
    AND i never got a notice about any kind of penalty! If I had seen a flag or gotten a text telling me to serve a stop and go I would have complied. I WILL be more careful next time... It JUST SUCKS to spend AL that time and have it go up in smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    OK, I was NOT aware of any out of bounds areas in this game? I know about track cutting and laps not counting but never heard of out of bounds...
    AND i never got a notice about any kind of penalty! If I had seen a flag or gotten a text telling me to serve a stop and go I would have complied. I WILL be more careful next time... It JUST SUCKS to spend AL that time and have it go up in smoke!
    Are you done throwing your Hissy Fit now?