Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GTL Server coming up for renewal

Exclamation GTR2 Server for Next Quarter needs $$$$

The GTL server that we all enjoy for the Healeys and now the new 70's series will be due for renewal on February 4th. The cost is $135.00 per quarter. I and some of the fine folks here at Champion funded the last quarter so we could get this series up and running. It is now time for each of us to step up to the plate and contribute our share if we want this to continue.

Since the server is rented in my name I will ask that all contributions be sent to my paypal account and I will pay for the next quarter out of the funds received. If less is received than needed I will be back to let you know. If more is contributed than needed I will let you know that also and will either refund everyone a portion of their contributions or keep it in the fund for the next quarters use. I will let the members decide what to to with the excess, if any.

David correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't there about 40 members of Champion? We have anywhere from 6-12 people at each race in the Healey series. The 70's series looks like it might spark a little more interest, say 12-16 people per race. If 18 people kicked in $7.50 each that would fully fund the server. I don't know about you guys but I spill more than $7.50 worth of stuff each quarter. It should pose NO hardship on anyone. Hey, if your up against a situation and can't contribute its ok. But those that can contribute should. (Am I preching to the choir here?)

Ok, nuff said. Lets make this happen guys. I know you will!

Thanks

Mike Tribble

Paypal Info: miket@cti-cts.com
    Last edited by Mike Tribble; 04-26-2007 at 02:19 AM. Reason: changed title

Mike, first of all thanks for everything you do -- it's much appreciated. You are correct that we have a little over 40 active members on the forums. Of course not all of them race. but as you suggested it doesnt take much of a donation from everyone that does race to more than pay for the server.

I just sent you my donation via paypal! Lets keep this great series going!

see ya all on the track.

my personal motorsports blog

Thumbs up

I'm new here, will be glad to pitch in, thx for hosting races etc

On the way!

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you Dave and Bob. Thanks for jumping in with both feet Umma. You won't regret it. This place is a HOOT and the people are first class all the way.

Ok the rest of you... make that paypal cashbox ring.

Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    Sent.
    Thanks Devin

jrowland96 Guest

Mike, I'll get a payment out to you when I get home tonight as well... I don't have my Paypal login, here at work.

Thanks for you all you guys do and have done!

Quote Originally Posted by jrowland96 View Post
    Mike, I'll get a payment out to you when I get home tonight as well... I don't have my Paypal login, here at work.

Thanks for you all you guys do and have done!
    No Problem John, the bank is open 24/7 LOL.

Thanks for contributing.

MT

Mike,

IM me your address, no PayPal here, but count me in for a check for $40