• image86c
    • image79c
    image80c1 image81c2 image83c3 image84c4 image85c5 image86c6 image79c7
  • Headlines RSS Feed

by Published on 07-19-2019 12:13 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. iRacing,
    3. eSports

The Roster is set and the Champion Motorsports team readies tomorrow on July 20th for the 24 hours of iRacing Spa! We will once again be looking to tackle this amazing circuit in Belgium with our Ferrari GT3. The racing starts early just after 8 am CST (Chicago). Stay tuned to this thread for updates throughout the weekend and hopefully some streaming as well. This years roster will include, Matthew Overton, Paul Hamilton, Andrew Cheslock, Vincent Marsh, Drew Lidkea, Miguel Alcrudo and David Anderson.

by Published on 07-19-2019 12:09 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. eSports

tune in live tomorrow 7/20 as the CMS esports rFactor 2 team of Jon Uyan, JT Tami, David Anderson and Vincent Marsh compete at Interlagos in the P1 Gaming Sprint GT3 Series. Here is the video broadcast, the race goes live at approximately 12:00 noon CST (Chicago Time).

by Published on 07-19-2019 11:47 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. iRacing

Highlight reel has been posted from our race this past week at Watkins Glen in the MX-5 Miata Race!!! Congrats to Greg for the win and some great racing here! Enjoy!

by Published on 07-14-2019 10:50 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. iRacing,
    3. eSports

Please tune in tonight July 14th at 7pm CST (Chicago) as cmsracing.com community members Peter Hebron, Jose D'Oleo, Paul Slanovik, Leif Peterson, and Miguel Alcrudo compete and represent CMS in the iRacing 2.4 hours of Spa Special Major Series!!! This is an invitational format and we are excited and proud of our drivers that have made the top split. Also congrats to other drivers for CMS which are also participating in the series as well by invite in split 2.

by Published on 07-11-2019 10:12 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. rF2 World Division

I am very excited to announce after it being long overdue that we are returning the Champion World Division to Action!!!! Alex Skinner is joining CMS to help run and facilitate an amazing World Championship Based off British GT3/GT4 Championships using Raceroom Experience! Much more info coming soon, but mark your Saturdays for these races. They will be in prime time UK time and in the mid to late morning USA times on Saturdays.

by Published on 07-08-2019 10:04 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. iRacing,
    3. eSports

Four Weeks into the 2019 iRacing Season 3 VRS GT3 Endurance Championship continues to see the CMS team advancing up the standings. After another solid performance this week at Watkins Glen our Delta/CMS Team 1 now finds themselves in 7th position overall in the standings, a very strong effort. The CMS Alpha Team is also doing well in 24th position overall. This Championship sees 300+ more entries and regular teams that race with strong fields each week.

The CMS Delta Team preying on a Mercedes at Watkins Glen (pictured above)

As we move forward this week it will be a critical one as the team will be heading to Spa early and in advance of the 24 hour race later this month. This week and weekend they will get significant and important early practice at the famous Spa circuit. Drivers will get to run individually this week in the CMS League Race, and then again this weekend in the Round 5 race for three hours. This should prove to be a very beneficial testing opportunity for the larger race that looks as if CMS will field up to two of our Ferrari GT3 entries.

Stay tuned for further updates on the teams progress and to get involved with us simply stop by the CMS Endurance Team for iRacing section on the forums here at CMS or our discord.
    by Published on 07-07-2019 03:51 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. Rallying,
    3. Members,
    4. eSports

We are very pleased to announce that continuing with our theme of esports teams representing Champion Motorsports that we have a newly formed Dirt Rally 2.0 team which will be competing as a team in various events to represent our community. The Dirt Rally 2.0 team has recently started competing in the Codies DirtY Discord Championship as our first venture. A bit about the team and drivers and a preview of our livery that we hope for everyone to see much more of as we begin to publish and report on results:

Thomas Lambaerts, from Westerlo Belgium. 36years old. Pc (steam) racer for over 25 years. Currently using an aging g27. I am just sitting at my ikea desk. There are plans to build something better with a car seat like Lutz but nothing yet.

Lutz MŁller from Recklinghausen, Germany. 41 years old. Platform is Steam, I use a Logitech G920 wheel with Logitech pedals & H-shifter. Installed in a self-build aluminium-rig with old Porsche Recaro Seat and large TV.

Erik BÝhren from Oslo, Norway. 27 Years old. Iím using Steam to do my simracing and has been doing that for the last 4 years. Iím currently using an xbox one controller, but Iím looking into getting a wheel when the economy allows for it. I don't have much of a race setup but as long as I have a good chair Iím good to go.

David Anderson from Denton, Texas. 46 Years old. I use a Fanatec DD1 Wheel Base with A nice Oval wheel for rallying. I consider myself the leader of the team in spirit, but as far as rally craft I have a lot to learn from these great rallyists surrounding me. I race on Steam ...

The team is awaiting results from Sweden from our first Race and will share more information as we have it in upcoming events.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Champion Motorsports

We've been providing computer-based quality sim racing for our membership for nearly two decades.

Our various iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, and rFactor 2 leagues are "serious fun" in a friendly atmosphere. We also host rallying special events in Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally.

While our events are competitive, we welcome all sim racing drivers from beginners to the seasoned professional. No matter what your level of experience we have events throughout the week to match your sim racing interests.

To get started, register for an account by clicking here.