• image2c
    • image3c
    • image4c
    • image5c
    • image6c
    • image7c
    image1d1 image2c2 image3c3 image4c4 image5c5 image6c6 image7c7
  • Ronde de Nord - Brian Paterson Stage Report Rallye

My stable event this week in the venerable Subaru Impreza N4.

A less than satisfactory start to the year looked to be on the cards as a slight glance with a post on the second test saw the gearbox decide it wasn’t having any more and I was reduced to Rally 2 without really getting going.

Day 2 was all ran on night stages, so I reeled in the enthusiasm and concentrated on making sure I got through to the end of the event, albeit with bogey times on SS2-SS7.

Despite what felt like taking it easy, I set some very competitive times amongst the runners who have completed at this early stage of the week, finishing the event in a provisional 6th place amongst the stable runners and currently lying 1st in class N4.

Video of me attacking SS10 - Stryckovy-Zadni.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Ronde de Nord started by bumpkin View original post
Champion Motorsports

We've been providing computer-based quality sim racing for our membership for nearly two decades.

Our various iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, and rFactor 2 leagues are "serious fun" in a friendly atmosphere. We also host rallying special events in Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally.

While our events are competitive, we welcome all sim racing drivers from beginners to the seasoned professional. No matter what your level of experience we have events throughout the week to match your sim racing interests.

To get started, register for an account by clicking here.