• image2c
    • image3c
    • image4c
    • image5c
    • image6c
    • image7c
    image1d1 image2c2 image3c3 image4c4 image5c5 image6c6 image7c7
  • Mark Cohn Lionheart Retro Series on iRacing from Road America

CMS Member Mark Cohn comes to us with another high quality simracing member stream. This time in retro open wheelers at Road America on iRacing. Check it out!

The Lionheart Retro Series was competing at one of my top 2 favorite road courses in North America this week, Road America. I was very excited to get to race at this fast, flowing yet technical road course, but had unfortunately struggled for pace through the last 2 weeks of preparation. Would I be able to improve myself into a decent finish? Watch and find out.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: First EVER recorded online race! Feedback appreciated started by Marc Cohn View original post
Champion Motorsports

We've been providing computer-based quality sim racing for our membership for nearly two decades.

Our various iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, and rFactor 2 leagues are "serious fun" in a friendly atmosphere. We also host rallying special events in Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally.

While our events are competitive, we welcome all sim racing drivers from beginners to the seasoned professional. No matter what your level of experience we have events throughout the week to match your sim racing interests.

To get started, register for an account by clicking here.