• image3c
    • image4c
    • image5c
    • image6c
    • image7c
    • image8d
    image1d1 image2c2 image3c3 image4c4 image5c5 image6c6 image7c7 image8d8
  • The Carousel is Back! Preview of Sonoma's Full Course

I was overjoyed when I found out last Saturday that NASCAR and Sonoma Raceway had chosen for the 2019 MENCS event to return to the Full Course layout for the first time since 1997. As a racing fan and someone who deeply cares about what I consider to be my home track, I wanted to do something to give back and say thank you to everyone involved in making this fantastic change happen.

Thanks to the help of iRacing, I have made an in-car preview of the Full Course layout to share my enthusiasm and show why this decision is so important. I have shared a link to the preview which I've shared on YouTube and sincerely hope that you enjoy it:

This article was originally published in forum thread: The Carousel is Back! Preview of Sonoma's Full Course started by Marc Cohn View original post
Champion Motorsports

We've been providing computer-based quality sim racing for our membership for nearly two decades.

Our various iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, and rFactor 2 leagues are "serious fun" in a friendly atmosphere. We also host rallying special events in Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally.

While our events are competitive, we welcome all sim racing drivers from beginners to the seasoned professional. No matter what your level of experience we have events throughout the week to match your sim racing interests.

To get started, register for an account by clicking here.