• image1d
    • image2c
    • image3c
    • image4c
    • image5c
    • image6c
    • image7c
    image1d1 image2c2 image3c3 image4c4 image5c5 image6c6 image7c7
  • iRacing Season 4 2018 Endurance Series - Championship - Sign-up Now!

We are very excited to announce plans for the CMS iRacing Endurance Team to compete in the full season during iRacing 2018 Season 4. We are now accepting sign-ups to be on the team for the season. You can race all or selected events that you are available. Our ask is that you visit the link here to sign-up in slots and dates that you think will work best for you, and join us here on the forums as well as our discord channel for further discussion and planning for each event!

Races are 6 hours in length on Saturday Afternoons from 2 pm to 8 pm Central Standard USA Time, Chicago. This is GMT - 6. Please feel free to post questions, else let's start doing some planing and racing for all of these great events. The full schedule is:

• Sept 22 - Road America
    • October 6 - Daytona
    • October 20 - Sebring
    • Nov 3 - Monza
    • Nov 17 - COTA
    • Dec 1 - Nurburgring

This article was originally published in forum thread: iRacing Season 4 2018 Endurance Series - Championship - Who's in? started by davidan View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Christopher Snow -
      Bad link, David (sign-up). Presumably this is where the actual series details are, and the first thing I would need to see is how good I have be in iRacing. Because I'm still at the bottom (at whatever level that is (F?! F-?! )).
      davidan -
      Is anyone else having trouble accessing the link? I see Paul Hamilton got to it -- and I am able to access it fine. I think you need a Class D license to participate Chris, but that is pretty easy to achieve.
      Don Fryman -
      I get a "DNS Error" when clicking on the link
      davidan -
      Ok guys, try this link tell me if it's any better
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
      Don Fryman -
      That one works David!!
Champion Motorsports

We've been providing computer-based quality sim racing for our membership for nearly two decades.

Our various iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, and rFactor 2 leagues are "serious fun" in a friendly atmosphere. We also host rallying special events in Richard Burns Rally and Dirt Rally.

While our events are competitive, we welcome all sim racing drivers from beginners to the seasoned professional. No matter what your level of experience we have events throughout the week to match your sim racing interests.

To get started, register for an account by clicking here.