Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By XAVI77
  • 1 Post By Jon Uyan
  • 1 Post By Brian B

Thread: CMS WRS 2017 Season 1 - 8º Oscherleben Race- Results & Screen Shots

XAVI77 is offline Xavier Fontseca

Default CMS WRS 2017 Season 1 - 8º Oscherleben Race- Results & Screen Shots

Jon Uyan wins in GTE class at Oscherleben circuit in the eight race of the CMS World Racing Series!!

QUALIFYING

Jon Uyan took the pole ,next on the grid was Brian van Beusekom and Xavier Fontseca took third on the grid

RACE

Jon Uyan won the race ,second on the podium was Xavier Pairo and third was Taner Selvi

Results

Replay Race

Standings
    Jon Uyan likes this.
    Visit my twitter at @XAVI77_ or Facebook "Xavi Sim"

Jon Uyan is offline Senior Community Leader

This race brought some memories of Race07 touring and GT cars. I had not raced on this track for a long time, It was nice to revisit it's few challenging corners.

An unfortunate disco on Brian left me alone up front. So I concentrated on my lap times and each and every corner approach to make my laps more consistent and faster. When I started to push I went off twice at T4 entry but it is amazing how much I could occupy myself by trying to perfect my racing line thru all of the corners. Track layout always makes the difference, you either click with it or you don't.

Looking forward to Le Mans.
    Taner likes this.
    “My goal is to not be bored by what I do”

Itzhak Perlman

Brian B is offline Brian van Beusekom

I've been messing around with network settings and other stuff on my side, and so far I haven't had any disconnects from racedepartments server, even with 20 to 40 drivers and people joining and leaving all the time. So fingers crossed it will work. The RDLMS lemans 24h will be the big test as I'm driving multiple 2h stints with 40 cars on track.

And you guys better do some practice because RD is using the same track we will, so I've already got a couple hundred laps in
    XAVI77 likes this.
    My steam! Watch races live @ twitch

Jon Uyan is offline Senior Community Leader

Hope everything goes well for you Brian. Give us some links so we can check your race.

XAVI77 is offline Xavier Fontseca

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    I've been messing around with network settings and other stuff on my side, and so far I haven't had any disconnects from racedepartments server, even with 20 to 40 drivers and people joining and leaving all the time. So fingers crossed it will work. The RDLMS lemans 24h will be the big test as I'm driving multiple 2h stints with 40 cars on track.

And you guys better do some practice because RD is using the same track we will, so I've already got a couple hundred laps in
    Good luck at LEMANS racedepartment
    Visit my twitter at @XAVI77_ or Facebook "Xavi Sim"