Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Real Feel settings for those that use it

Brad_W is offline Brad Wrenn

Following the Real Feel settings for the Eduracers mod feels great on newer wheels. I just bought a CSW and I think that it feels wonderful. One thing that you need to do is turn the Force Feedback in the game down to LOW. When you use Medium and High you are getting the canned effects added and it really messes up the feel. I run mine at 71% strength.

I have my Leo plugin.dll in the plugins folder and the leo.ini in the main rFactor folder. I have the Real Feel files the same way. Also, did you use the settings that are in the Enduracers Read Me file?

What kind of wheel do you have?
    Brad Wrenn - CanAm Racing

t.o. is offline Marvin Moore

I have the GT2. I haven't tried turning down the in-game FFB yet. I probably need to try that. Also I'll move the .ini files and see if that helps. I used the Settings they had on the Enduracers website. I'm assuming it's the same thing.

t.o. is offline Marvin Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_W View Post
    One thing that you need to do is turn the Force Feedback in the game down to LOW. When you use Medium and High you are getting the canned effects added and it really messes up the feel. I run mine at 71% strength.

I have my Leo plugin.dll in the plugins folder and the leo.ini in the main rFactor folder. I have the Real Feel files the same way.
    For the record this worked! Don't know which as I just did everything you posted but I was able to get the feeling I wanted and initially got. Great stuff. The only thing is I wish I could make everything stronger. There may still be some tweaking to be done but it's a ton better now. Thanks for the tips.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234