Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Real Feel settings for those that use it

Hmmmm, I have been keeping an eye out for some good FFB settings for quite some time now. I guess I now have some motivation to finish my homework tonight so I can test these settings out! I'll report back here with my findings. I noticed that the first post mentioned the ILMS mod, which has quite a different feel than enduracers. Hopefully the settings are universal.

~Bailey

My Livestream @ Twitch.tv --> http://www.twitch.tv/asherao
    My YouTube Channel --> http://www.youtube.com/user/asheras

Davd Polk is offline Member

Huge difference for me, went from driving on ice, to, feeling the car squirm and feeling the car moving as suspnsion parts move, not as much as i would like, but,a big step in the right direction,
    I stuck with the same mod track and setup so I could track changes as i went.

And if you really want your eyes to bleedn
    check out this thread at nogrip
    rFactor Better FFB Tutorial - NoGripRacing Forums

Davd Polk,

Could you post your realfeel and Loe's FFB settings? I still feel as if I am driving through sand :[

~Bailey

My Livestream @ Twitch.tv --> http://www.twitch.tv/asherao
    My YouTube Channel --> http://www.youtube.com/user/asheras

My Profiler and Controller ini are setup as described here: EnduRacers | ES Readme (GB)

My Leo's and realfeel I setup as described in this thread: rFactor Better FFB Tutorial

I am running 60% reelfeel as described above, In game force feedback is set at low and 85%, steering sensitivity 50%,

Hopes this helps, still having trouble with some mods feeling the front tires breaking loose, sure I can get that figured out with some research.

Hope this helps.
    davidan likes this.

t.o. is offline Marvin Moore

I always thought this was voodoo science so I stayed away and just ran with rFactor's basic FFB. Last night I tried to setup the Leo and Real FFB.
    When I first installed it I was amazed at first because so much info was coming through that I NEVER felt with rFactor1 before. But I thought some things were missing. I had it installed "wrong". I read that Leo should be in plugin folder while realfeel in root (or vice versa). So I put them both in plugin folder but now I get more of what I thought BUT it seems I lost some of the WOW stuff I first felt. For instance in the Porsche 997 at Vanport powering through and out turn 5 I felt this slight quick "rubbing" feel which I never felt before. But when I set up Leo and Real "correctly" that rubbing feel went away as well as more nuanced feelings. This is using the Enduracers mod.

lopsided is offline Bailey Lagstrum

All the praise I've heard for this mod has come from G27/G25 owners. I could not tweak it to my satisfaction when attempting to use it with the T500 and Historix mod.

Anyone here using it with T500? Results?

Well that might explain things. Maybe if I put my wheel into PC mode.... I doubt it though. Something tells me this mod was designed with the hard gears of logitech wheels in mind and not the smooth belt action of other wheels.

lopsided is offline Bailey Lagstrum

You using TM Pringles?

Lmao!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast