Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MOTEC for RF2 How to's...

Bill Brehm is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brehm View Post
    I just installed MOTEC again, even though I already have it for rf1. I'm getting data but not very much useful information. There isn't any damper, or suspension position information. I like to use the damper histograms. Is rf2 just a bit light on data compared to rf1?

Also when I escape back to pits I get three beeps, not the high to low sound (or whatever way it goes)
    OK, got more information now. I'm not sure if the maths I have is a carry over from another downloaded project, but I had to edit my channels to reflect the data that was given from rf2. In other words, where I had "suspension pos FL". That had to be changed to "susp pos FL". To get the damper velocity I had to change the same suspension position data in the velocity math. Also had to change tire temp to the tyre temp.

I didn't like the beeps telling me it was on or off, so I replaced them with the on/off wav files from the original 'data acquisition' plugin for rf1.
    “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Bill Brehm is offline Retired

When I open at my MOTEC data I don't get any time showing in the "fastest lap" column. Once I open and close a project a time shows up, but it isn't a valid time. Thought it might have been a partial lap, but the data has multiple laps in it. Is anyone else getting this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12