Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: S2 Rd. 7 - Laguna Seca Results, Replay and Discussion

AngeloRacer is offline Angelo dos Santos

Looks like Im giving up DX11 with the available information.
    Although I dont think is pure graphics related, since offline and with heavy charge I dont get any problem. But who knows.

doughboy1013 is offline Greg Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Horst View Post
    No idea how you drive so well with people and animals close by.You even pet your dog or cat at one point,that's real skill right there lol.
    Yeeeeeeah I need to work on that...

faspit is offline Frank Speer

Thanks for all the well wishes, She is doing better today, they finally found a pain killer that works. She should be home Sunday or Monday. They are baffled as to what caused it but they are telling us it is Pancreatitis. We were picking beans in the garden, she looked at me and said her stomach started to hurt, 20 minutes later we were pulling up at the ER with her in severe pain. Nothing to cause it, seems drinking alcohol is a main cause but neither one of us drink. The other main cause is gall stones, she had her Gallbladder removed 15 years ago so not that, the third most common cause is impact, like a car seat belt tightening up, she has not had an accident or a ticket in 15 years, Not to brag but my last ticket was 1975 when I put my Yenko engine from my 1969 Camaro(we were fixing the body) into my 1971 Camaro and was doing my first test drive. Cop ticketed me for 18 mph over the speed limit, I was over a 100 mph when he clocked me, a 600+hp Yenko 427 with a 4 speed and duel quad tunnel ram and 513 gears mounted on a Strange Engineering Spool. Awwe the good old days of young, single, and stupid.

Tom
    Tom is offline Tom Nasella

".......Cop ticketed me for 18 mph over the speed limit, I was over a 100 mph when he clocked me, a 600+hp Yenko 427 with a 4 speed and duel quad tunnel ram and 513 gears mounted on a Strange Engineering Spool. Awwe the good old days of young, single, and stupid." Ahhhhhh, but surviving it is good!
    TimCollier and faspit like this.

TimCollier is offline Senior Community Leader

Just to let everyone know, I made a couple of tweaks to the rF2 server settings, hoping it will make a difference on race night. Would really like to get a group together one night this week and give it a try. Maybe Thursday? I'm working on the new server setup and race briefing now, will have it all available later tonight or early Sunday morning.
    Tom and Matt Horst like this.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: Silverstone ST1000-P 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz

JTninja is offline JT Tami

Frank, glad to hear she's feeling better. Hope she has a quick full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by house382 View Post
    Then with 8 seconds left in the session JT starts his final flyer and pips me by .035. I raised my plastic cup to you good sir, hell of a lap.
    Cheers mate. It was one of my best qualifying attempts ever, no idea where it came from.

And after a fantastic qualifying, the race was a disaster. I threw away the lead twice. Apologies to Tom in the BMW, that was a poor pass from me going into T6. I tried to give you lots of room, but then I hit the red curb at the apex. Onward to Road Atlanta

TimCollier and faspit like this.
    ---------------------------
    JT Tami

Champion Racing

2011 NALMS LMP1 Champion - #97 Champion Racing Audi R10 TDI

HumbertoR is offline Established Member

This looks awesome! Can I be part of one race!? I was considering doin an rfactor w league but im not sure how everything works, so if I could be part of one race to know the experience it would be great!

I will yield to the faster guys so i dont intrude the championship lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    faspit likes this.

TimCollier is offline Senior Community Leader

Hi Humberto, would be awesome to have you racing with us.

Go to the sign-up thread and post which class and car you want to race.

Then go to the briefing for the next race at Road Atlanta, there's links to download the required files (MOD file and track), then just grab the Enduracers mod from the Steam Workshop, and jump on the server.

If you have any questions....you know.
    faspit likes this.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: Silverstone ST1000-P 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz

HumbertoR is offline Established Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollier View Post
    Hi Humberto, would be awesome to have you racing with us.

Go to the sign-up thread and post which class and car you want to race.

Then go to the briefing for the next race at Road Atlanta, there's links to download the required files (MOD file and track), then just grab the Enduracers mod from the Steam Workshop, and jump on the server.

If you have any questions....you know.
    Sweet! Thanks Tim will do that now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

faspit is offline Frank Speer

Well good news, Wife is home and only has to stay away from fat. Pain is gone for now and they are still unsure as to what caused it. So time to practice for the next race. Thank you all for the well wishes they helped.
    corsa and AngeloRacer like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123