START:

No issues

OZ LAP 1:

[282] T. Nasella- Caution - 4 wheels off
    [288] R. Nelson- Caution - 4 wheels off
    [312] C. Snow- Warning - 4 wheels off

OTHER:

[367] Lap 3 incident between N. Graf and J. Uyan

N. Graf makes a pass attempt on M. Horst at T1. The resulting slide allows J. Uyan to place his nose under Graf. Graf closes the gap through T2, resulting in contact and a spin for Graf. Racing Incident.

Stewards Comments: Uyan was far enough alongside Graf to legitimize his being at the apex. In addition, it appears Uyan is in Graf's blind spot, and after Graf's handful saving the car exiting T1, it's hard to see where Uyan went via mirrors. The time between Uyan taking the inside line and Graf announcing his intent to apex is less than a second, giving Uyan little time to react/brake.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: Silverstone ST1000-P 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz

TimCollier is offline Senior Community Leader

Series Admin Comment:

Going out of the race early, I was able to watch the majority of the race from a spectators view and, as admin, very pleased to see the respect between the different classes on such a difficult circuit where passing opportunities are limited. I can see why they only run GT's in the IMSA series here, and that's why I was very impressed with the majority of the encounters between prototypes and GTs throughout the race.

There were a few "yeah, that wasn't a good idea" moments, but it's racing and it's also about learning along the way....overall, it was a fantastic event.

So again, a big big thank you to those who made the race, and I know there's always some who can't that are series regulars. But all in all, this season is averaging more than 21 cars per start, and that's nothing to be upset about. We should be averaging closer to 30, but I'll take what I can get!!

Good luck this week at Sebring!!
    heychris, AngeloRacer and Tom like this.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked 6GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: Silverstone ST1000-P 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz