Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Champion Trucking HMS Machinery (aka Blue Line Rental) Summer Transport contest

davidan is offline David Anderson

Thumbs up Champion Trucking HMS Machinery (aka Blue Line Rental) Summer Transport contest

As CEO of Champion Trucking, I am excited to announce a Summer Contest for those of you playing American Truck Simulator. If there is enough interest we can also work with Steen (Euro Division CEO) to setup a similar opportunity for Euro Drivers.

Here are the details, and everyone is welcome to participate.
    Contest Runs June 9th - August 31st 2018

Champion Trucking is proud to announce a fictional contract with HMS Machinery, (aka Blue Line Rental) in ATS. They need our help and have signed us on for helping them with deliveries to and from their various locations including service centers, warehouses, distribution centers, etc. Our experienced, fleet, professionalism and reputation have gotten us this opportunity. It is up to us to make the most of it and maybe we can expand to more opportunities in the future or use this to gain other delivery contracts.

It's real simple to participate.
    1. Every driver will need to complete 12 deliveries to/from an HMS Machinery (Blue Line Rental) location. They are in California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Full locations for them are at HMS Machinery | Truck Simulator Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

2. Trips must be over 150 miles in distance to count towards your 12. It does not matter what you deliver, so long as it is shipped or accepted by HMS. They have a range of items they are in, including commercial heavy equipment, tires, etc.

3. You must log all trips in WorldofTrucks, and/or VTM Live for Champion Trucking and be prepared to show documentation and proof of delivery if asked. I would prefer all jobs to be sourced as external jobs from World of Trucks wherever possible, but if you can't find a job from WoT, then you an look for freight jobs in game.

4. No traffic incidents, speeding, accidents, etc. or you on the honor system must dismiss the job and try again. Make note if you have an incident in your VTM live submission or here on the forums so that we can refuse any bad trips.

5. Must submit logs on VTM live, Champion Trucking Portal for all maintenance, fuel, etc. costs incured

6. All deliveries must be made with a CMS livery on your truck -- see Steam Workshop for several great truck choices from Troy and others. Here is a link to a sample skin from Troy. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=970984265

7. Screenshots of your trips with their cargo are encouraged on World of Trucks and here on the CMS forums.

8. Last, but certainly not least, if we get 10 drivers to participate and make a minimum of 120 deliveries I will draw from those drivers and award a free DLC copy of ATS Oregon upon it's release to one lucky winner.

Let's Get Trucking,
    goodluck and let me know if there are any questions.

PS. as you complete deliveries you can let me know here in the forums as well and I will keep a running tally in post 2 of this thread.

DA
    Last edited by davidan; 06-09-2018 at 05:07 PM.

my personal motorsports blog

Deliveries completed - last updated 6/12/2018

David A - 3
    Steen - 2
    Last edited by davidan; 06-12-2018 at 06:23 PM.

wheeler is offline Steen Nielsen

Perfect timing! Was just about ready to switch from ETS2 to ATS. Truck updated with a CMS skin and parked in Barstow ready to take the first delivery from HMS/Blue Line.

CMS truck ready.jpg
    davidan likes this.
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
    Perfect timing! Was just about ready to switch from ETS2 to ATS. Truck updated with a CMS skin and parked in Barstow ready to take the first delivery from HMS/Blue Line.

CMS truck ready.jpg
    Awesome Steen, can't wait to hear how it goes! The CEO has dusted off the truck as well and I too will be making deliveries! Whoop. Hope to share some pictures soon.

Here is my Rig making a delivery of Machined Parts from TESLA Motors to our customer's location in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was a pretty drive from just outside of Flagstaff into New Mexico and all went smooth.

20180609184059_1.jpg

WhiskeyChaser is offline Rick Smith

OK that is just kewl as heck!
    davidan likes this.

wheeler is offline Steen Nielsen

1st delivery completed: a 77499 lb crane from Barstow(CA) to Farmington(NM). A heavy load even for my big truck. Delivery recorded in WoT and VTM.

1st delivery.jpg
    davidan and DaveS like this.
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Amazing Pull Steen, great screenshot as well!

DaveS is offline Dave Slee

ok, so I must be doing something wrong because I can't find one external HMS Machinery/Blue Line Rental job while in Phoenix? I've refreshed the the job queue multiple times and there isn't one job going to or from HMS Machinery/Blue Line Rental
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team

Dave, perhaps try another city. HMS is not based in Phoenix so they wouldn't have anything coming to them there, and perhaps nobody there has anything to transport to them. In the first post is a list of cities they operate out of.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast