Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Saleen Mustang Fun Event #2 Mid-Ohio Post Race Discussion

faspit is offline Frank Speer

Sorry to hear that Joe. This mod is a lot of fun. My race went from the green, green command to full throttle to watch my engine go boom before the first turn. I guess I over rev'ed it too much in practice and that Ford power plant went silent. I really like this track as it is always a blast to drive, it is one of a few that the driver must drive the track first then race others but it always leads to great racing no mater where you are on the grid. I watched the battle up front, was great, then the battles in the middle of the field and even watching those that spun or lost a lot of ground try to pass drivers that were just a little slower overall, some great excitement.
    Tom and aaron page like this.

Scott Beck is offline Rothmans Racing

"Next "fun event" will be on January 2, 2018."

Oh man, I'm gonna have driving withdrawls.
    Bill Brehm, Tom and Gilles Lalonde like this.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

DaveS is offline Dave Slee

That race was a blast and I had some really great battles with Tim, Darien, Jerry and Jason. Last race I took a full tank of fuel and found that I had way to much left over at the end of the race so this time I only put in something like 18 gallons and of course it wasn't enough so I wound up having to pit and take more fuel, I came out right behind Tom and he did a fantastic job of taking up all the track but I did manage to get by him and then I looked at my fuel and "CRAP" I was going to be shot by about 2 laps. With just over 1 minute left in the race my car started sputtering after turn 1, I was able to make it through the keyhole but the motor died right after that. As Tom said, my pit crew is history so anyone looking for a pit crew job send me a resume eh

Great racing by everyone and congrats to the Podium.

Cya next race.
    jham, Darien Bailey, Tom and 1 others like this.
    Dave Slee (DaveS)
    #38 iRacing CanAm Racing Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12