Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Buenos Aires ('75 F1) Post Race Data, Standings, and Discussion

Gilles Lalonde is offline Senior Member

Hey Bob,

Me, Gilles, like the cloud of dirt and dust that follows Pig-Pen around, I have been crashing none stop and I have taken out my share of racing comrades. MNRL is a fun league. We are not following the Formula One calendar race for race in any kind of serious championship. So, I mess up, we all mess up and it really doesn't matter. We're playing with our toys. None of us are serious here.

So, don't you dare quit on us.

As for the difficult mods... personally, I'm struggling with every single one of them. Why? Because they are all difficult to drive. Simulations are so far from perfect, not just the mods themselves but the actual driving a racing car through a little window. I have a ultra wide screen, it still not enough. Racing for real is easier that this.

Keep it up dude!

Quote Originally Posted by RhodieRuss View Post
    I find driving the cars in sim's hard due to the lack of 'feel'
    1- What wheel are you running?

2- In AMS, are you running it with RealFeal or have you removed the plugin?

3- And by "lack of feel"... wha tha ya mean? Force or information?
    Marc Cohn likes this.
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 20gigs on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running an Asus 560GTX (1gig) on an new AOC Q2963 screen... I'm doing way better! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...

I would like one thing cleared,

I have read and searched all F1 75 threads and haven't found any specific on allowed aids or helps. I'm not blaming anyone for my poor showing, I should know my stuff by now... or at least to just remember to verify it. The fact that Steering Help was allowed means that some switches were forgotten when the server was setup.

So, can the allowed helps be specified on the main F1 75 thread and make sure the same Multiplayer.ini file is used for all races.

Same for the Opala series.

Thank You.
    Marc Cohn likes this.

Joe Miller is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles Lalonde View Post
    I would like one thing cleared,

I have read and searched all F1 75 threads and haven't found any specific on allowed aids or helps. I'm not blaming anyone for my poor showing, I should know my stuff by now... or at least to just remember to verify it. The fact that Steering Help was allowed means that some switches were forgotten when the server was setup.

So, can the allowed helps be specified on the main F1 75 thread and make sure the same Multiplayer.ini file is used for all races.

Same for the Opala series.

Thank You.
    The only help alowed is auto clutch.

I'm not sure why that was allowed. It was set correctly on the server. Maybe it's an AMS problem or a mod override? Steering help doesn't really help, it slows you down. That's why I erased all the buttons the switch helps on and off. That way none of them are switched on inadvertantly. I recomend everyone do the same.
    Last edited by Joe Miller; 05-06-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

I don't think it's an issue. The server settings override the user's settings.
    It may appear as on (highlighted icon in the HUD) but it's not doing anything. If it's showing on, driver has it on outside of the server and needs to adjust settings there.

LOG file will show which drivers used which aides also.

Well... thank you guys... for showing me that, again, I crash all by my self...

Code:
    <ControlAndAids startLap="1" endLap="22">PlayerControl</ControlAndAids>
    No help what so ever.

I redid my keyboard setup for the rF1, rF2 and AMS yesterday. Took 4 hours to get most keys standard across the 3 of them. Only a few specific ones are different.
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 20gigs on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running an Asus 560GTX (1gig) on an new AOC Q2963 screen... I'm doing way better! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...

RhodieRuss is offline Junior Member

gilles, I have a G25. I am getting no feel when I go over kerbs etc. Still playing with the settings to find something good.
    I hav.nt disabled or removed anything so I guess RealFeal is still present?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123