View Poll Results: Which cars would you like to use for an AMS Test race/Fun Event?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Formula Vee

12 63.16%
  • 1986 Opala Stock Cars

5 26.32%
  • Formula Retro

4 21.05%
  • Formula Vintage

4 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: POLL: AMS Test Race (Car Selection)

Jon Uyan is online now Senior Community Leader

Didn't have any chance to drive this car yet but if there are most "race car" adjustments available there will be few ways to tame the loose rear end. I will try to post a setup tonight.
    Jason Whited likes this.
    “My goal is to not be bored by what I do”

Itzhak Perlman

Marc Cohn is offline Senior Member

No offense, but I sincerely wish you guys would post earlier in the week that we're running test races so I could actually plan ahead to be able to make them . I hadn't heard anything all week, assumed there was nothing happening next week, and told my employer yesterday I'd be available to work on this upcoming Tuesday if needed (which is usually one of my weekend days partially so I can race with you guys). I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the test race, however, I'll be there for the regular season.

Jason Whited is online now Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Cohn View Post
    No offense, but I sincerely wish you guys would post earlier in the week that we're running test races so I could actually plan ahead to be able to make them . I hadn't heard anything all week, assumed there was nothing happening next week, and told my employer yesterday I'd be available to work on this upcoming Tuesday if needed (which is usually one of my weekend days partially so I can race with you guys). I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the test race, however, I'll be there for the regular season.
    I posted this one Tuesday of this week after we finally got everything sorted on the CMS server. It wasn't until then that we even knew if we could do a test race, but that's still a full 7 days.
    It's in the opening post here...
    "An AMS test race will be held on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at the usual time."
    Marc Cohn likes this.

Marc Cohn is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    I posted this one Tuesday of this week after we finally got everything sorted on the CMS server. It wasn't until then that we even knew if we could do a test race, but that's still a full 7 days.
    It's in the opening post here...
    "An AMS test race will be held on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at the usual time."
    Just saw the original post, sorry
    Jason Whited likes this.

Jason Whited is online now Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Cohn View Post
    Just saw the original post, sorry
    Marc Cohn and Gilles Lalonde like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12