Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Cordoba (Porsche IROC - AMS) Post Race Data, Standings and Discussion

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

Default Cordoba (Porsche IROC - AMS) Post Race Data, Standings and Discussion

Last edited by Joe Miller; 02-18-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    AngeloRacer and Darien Bailey like this.

faspit is offline Frank Speer

Well, that was different. Tires played more into the race than I expected. My driving stunk is how my race went. But I learn, first is to learn how to heal-toe my pedals, I do it on all my street cars but coming from my 2-pedal momo to this 3-pedal G29 is all different. I also learned that those marbles on the track are bad for grip. I also learned not to make big changes to my race system before a race, I moved my wheel back and changed my video settings. I need to spend more time setting my brake bias for me, I had 4 great setups sent to me but none were perfect for my slower driving speeds.
    With that said tomorrow I swap monitors with my wife, her's is better but smaller in size. Then the race car seat out of the kids old race car is getting mounted on my system and I am going to mount our old seat belt harness, I caught myself leaning way out of the chair tonight especially when the front tires went away.

Never give-up, never surrender!

Was still a blast driving with great people, worth every spin, lol.
    jham, HeatCAN, Scott Beck and 6 others like this.

Scott Beck is offline Rothmans Racing

Geeze, what a race. I may have done better with my eyes closed. Still had fun letting all the leaders go by.
    Jason Whited likes this.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

MatthewOverton is offline Established Member

It was a blast alright. Had some great racing with Tom M., but couldn't race him and navigate traffic at the same time, so gave up on both LOL.
    HeatCAN and Jason Whited like this.
    Cheers, Matthew
    CMS Racing #174

Joe Miller is offline Senior Member

AngeloRacer is offline Angelo dos Santos

Im proud to have won this one, not gonna lie!
    Elliott totally deserve it. He was the faster, in all conditions. This kid is very talented. Im assuming he is just a kid, from what I can remember.
    But he was short on fuel in the end, and I was there to steal it, on the very last lap.

As for the race itself, quite straightforward to me. I did a fantastic start, taking the lead after the big straight, but Elliott got me back in style at the end of the lap. From then on, I did my race, my pace. I was quite happy with it, because I was pulling away from the guys behind. But Elliottīs pace was devasting, honestly. I was waiting for the tires to worn, to maybe have a shot, but on worn tires he was even faster than me. So nothing much I could do there. I was doing my best anyway. I dont think I could do it any better.
    A few scares again with ping and lag, cars jumping around, which is kind of annoying. But I think this is the gameīs fault, unfortunately.
    Again, most of the time things seemed ok. Traffic was ok also, maybe one case a bit more difficult.
    A very enjoyable night with a very good crowd.
    I hope we can keep this going!

Cheers.

Ps: Joe, loved the video. Those static cameras are great! Shared on my Facebook!
    Ps 2: I noticed a couple of guys using the same car!
    Marc Cohn, Tom, aaron page and 3 others like this.

AngeloRacer is offline Angelo dos Santos

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    lol...you work really hard to get a win and Live Racers screw you big time!!

Joe Miller is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    Live racer was down during the race last night. Not sure why.

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    Don't worry about it, Angelo. I see it now.
    I have the actual log file and will be adding official scoring later this morning.

Tossed that up after realizing live racers was back up (strangely, it wasn't the entire site that was down, just the links from CMS to it. Maybe the server they house the CMS stuff on?...because, I could access live racers even when it was down, just not through CMS, only the main site)

Anyways, working on it. Might take me a few hours though, looks like I'm going to have to do all the scoring manually this time around

Tom
    Tom is offline Tom Nasella

Well that was a lot of fun. Made WAY too many mistakes, including drilling Luis twice in the same lap (3 I think) the first of which might not have been entirely my fault as he got pretty sideways but the second one appears to be entirely my fault and I apologize for that, Luis. Other than that had a blast and had some good racing with several along the way. I'm quite impressed with the mod and I really like these cars. Looking forward to the entire season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast