Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 1975 Formula 1 World Championship Series, Season 7 - Johannesburg - May 29th

HeatCAN is offline Tom Mountjoy

Sadly, I will be missing as well. Best of luck to all combatants!

-See You On Track!

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

Looks like some of you fellers need to drop them wings a bit

Are you ready to slip and slide your way to the finish? hehe hehe.

Christopher Snow is offline Senior Community Leader

I am unlikely to make this race tomorrow, as I was just practicing over on the AC Fun Series server (with Jason) when the newly repaired and refilled brake pedal went all the way down to the floor once again (it blew brake fluid all over the place, just like a month ago). If I could find the replacement Master Cylinders, I could, in theory get it patched up in time for tomorrow, but it's pretty unlikely I will. I've searched through most of the easily accessible boxes, so those parts are likely in deep storage somewhere.

I will take a hard look at the cost (lots of medical bills here right now) and then will probably buy some Clubsports, even as early as tomorrow. Still do plan to run this series, so don't count me out just yet.

Have fun guys!

faspit is offline Frank Speer

I may not be able to race either. Cannot get AMS to run, got help looking at it for me, Might have to uninstall re-install AMS yet again.
    Not only that but the pain has started getting worse, I have 2 bad knees and had pictures and an injection last week, and some sever arthritis in my back going for 4 hours of MRI next week. Going to the Shoulder Doc Tuesday, another shot going into it again for too. Its the mileage not just the time, too many dumb things when I was young catching up with me.
    If I can get my system running and get some laps in I'll be there, heck I'll show up just to take the green flag then watch the ice race.

Frank

Christopher Snow is offline Senior Community Leader

Having recently been through three MRI's (which totaled a fair bit less than four hours combined) you have my sympathy. Make sure you are correctly padded and strapped up and make sure also you have a blanket or two if you tend toward sudden chills. Shaking and shivering will render the MRI useless (and they do blow cool air through and around you, in my experience). I wore long sweats for mine.
    jham, Marc Cohn and faspit like this.

faspit is offline Frank Speer

I haven't been sleeping so I'll do my drugs and pass out on the cold hard table. its almost a hour and half per view on my back, three different scans there, only a short break between then the 4th scan is of my shoulder, got it injected today, hurting like Danika's last ride.

Gilles Lalonde is offline Senior Member

I answered your PM Frank,

Good of you to have sent me the info from the Event Viewer.

AMS.EXE is crashing in nvd3dum.dll which is a nVidia DLL.

I sent you a couple of links to help you do a clean driver install.

HF
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 20gigs on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running a used GTX970 4GD5T OC on an new AOC Q2963 screen... I'm doing way better! I even got myself a barely used G29! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

Still using 388.31 myself [Nvidia]

Always hearing various issues with most of the others, and since all the sims run stable I haven't been too willing to update.

IIRC, I saw something about newest (or maybe just new-ish) Nvidia drivers and some AMS issues.
    Think it might have been at the Reiza forum, but can't remember exactly right now.

Gilles Lalonde is offline Senior Member

I'm running the latest: 391.35
    I got no issues... but I did run DDU before.
    Jason Whited likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12