Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 1975 Formula 1 World Championship (AMS) Series Details and Car Selection

HeatCAN is online now Tom Mountjoy

Well, it looks like my new schedule for work is not going to let me continue in this series. And this week you guys are at my fav version of the hock! So, the Lotus is availabe, if anyone wants it. Thanks to Joe and Jason for putting these together, and I look forward to watching the replays!

-See You On Track!

Marc Cohn is offline Senior Member

Apologies for not giving a further update, I was going to be missing Tuesday's race because I was out of town celebrating my girlfriend's birthday (this was a race I'd planned on missing regardless). However, with most of the season gone, it makes more sense for my car to be vacated due to my lack of attendance with a lot of stuff going on..

faspit is offline Frank Speer

Ummm, Jason I have The Embassy Hill car #22, see post 27, did I get fired? lol. Its ok, I'll switch to the Brabham #8 then.

Jason Whited is offline Senior Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by faspit View Post
    Ummm, Jason I have The Embassy Hill car #22, see post 27, did I get fired? lol. Its ok, I'll switch to the Brabham #8 then.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate.
    Some men, you just can't reach.
    So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it.
    Well, he gets it.
    And I don't like it anymore than you men."

:P

Being serious for a second, at the initial start of the season we had a lot of interest and established a "two races missed, even with excuse, and the car could/would be reallocated".
    The ever vigilante admin here ( ) apparently canned you after you missed the last one, Frank. So the car was "empty" (according to the list) when Bruno asked for it. A quick glance to see if the car was free and I stuffed him in it

Sorry about that, as we really don't need the "miss races and car is freed" rule at this point.

I'll put you in the Brabham though, unless you want something else (just let me know)...
    Thanks for the understanding.

Admin around here, I tell ya, lousy worthless bunch they are! :P
    jham and faspit like this.

Joe Miller is offline Senior Member

Just to clarify I was not making already selected cars available unless you missed 2 consecutive races and you made no indication that you were coming back to race. Sorry I missed that one Frank.
    Last edited by Joe Miller; 06-15-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    faspit likes this.

oldnslo is offline Bob Roberson

A little late in coming but due to health and family issues I won't be using the Ferrari .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789